Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Just how good is this?! Tonight was the 1st time in the series that the bloods really been pumping!
What do you think of the new series?

I also think that Chloe is very suspicious.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I never seen the first two seasons (never had Sky) but I am a fan now for sure. Just love the way that each episode twists and turns. Brilliant!!

How does this season fair up against the previous two? I'm planning on getting the early seasons on DVD once this season is finished. :D
    love the show though tbh i don't know how much longer they can go on with the series-geting a bit repetitive-but still one of the best shows on tv at the mo!
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I never seen the first two seasons (never had Sky) but I am a fan now for sure. Just love the way that each episode twists and turns. Brilliant!!

How does this season fair up against the previous two? I'm planning on getting the early seasons on DVD once this season is finished. :D

The 1st 2 seasons were on BBC2 on sunday nights. And it was alot better. No annoying advert breaks with the annoying nivea things. And the same adverts about cold case!:mad:

I only started watching the 2nd season half way through so cant really judge.
    dont have time to watch it durin term time on digital so im videoing them all and watching them at a later date

kiefer sutherland is soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!