Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just been to the pub...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now I don't know if I've posted this is the correct section but here it goes.

Just been to the pub with my mate and his uncle, I was driving so totally soba. We was playing pool for an hour or so and then got talking to a bloke and his missis, got engaged yesterday. The night goes on and this bloke (24) starts chatting to me about his missis how they always fight and stuff and that she has cheated on him and hits him and stuff. So naturally I asked him why he proposed to her, and he said because he loves her. Anyway, we gets outside at closing, my mate goes off with this bloke to get some fags and I was left with Kaylee, the gal, and we just chatted. Next minute she told me to get off with her and started grabbing me 'parts' and stuff...like NO!

I just couldn't get me head round this but I thought I did well to resist, this guy is decent and doesnt deserve it! Don't know why I'm telling you lot but some girls out there are just so disrespectful. I could use other words but I dont want to offend anyone!

Night!!

Comments

• Options
    Personally i reckon if someone does that kinda shit to you, you're silly if you still love them.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's terrible! :eek:
  • Options
    That is disgusting!:mad:
  • Options
    That's hectic - :mad:

If you ever seen this fella again, do you think you'd have the heart to tell him?!

What the girl say when you rejected her?!