Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Get ready for the weekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yes the 5 days are almost up and we're already looking forward to the weekend, its almost a ritual now, whats everyone planning drug wise, party wise etc, as usual i'll be going to the shed (shogun knows what i'm on about) and i'll be getting off my face on pills, drink and dope.

Comments

• Options
    Uneventful weekend this one, i'll probably just get stoned or something. Ah well, party next weekend :D
  • Options
    Yes!

Getting out of it as usual, it's a Friday.
  • Options
    Buyin a quarter on saturday methinks, then on Sunday night there's two, to be named Gatecrasher residents comin to one of the local nighclubs, so probably will go there, may get afew pills but might giv em a miss...
  • Options
    Im just sticking to a few pints of stella this weekend i think! :yes:
  • Options
    i've been very busy last couple of weeks but stoned all the time.
    this weekend it's pipe and slippers ...i hope.
  • Options
    Re: Get ready for the weekend
    Originally posted by turlough
    yes the 5 days are almost up and we're already looking forward to the weekend, its almost a ritual now, whats everyone planning drug wise, party wise etc, as usual i'll be going to the shed (shogun knows what i'm on about) and i'll be getting off my face on pills, drink and dope.

Careful, its easy to fall into a pattern of use.

Myself, erm, I'll probably be working on my flat, sanding down my floor boards, or painting, that and sleeping a lot.
  • Options
    Going to an outdoor thingy in Newcastle on sunday with 3 little fellas and a gram of coke...shall be dancing the night away and then back to mine for a smoke
    haven't had a big night out for ages so I can't wait :hyper: