Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girls and anal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I LOVE IT!!!!
    It is soooooooo good!!!!!!!
    I would like it more often but then again,I don't mind which hole,it all feels so good.I love sex with my fiance.
    It's great when I come on cos my bum gets used more.
    My fiance can even make me come by just doing that.It just feels soooo intense.I don't know how people can enjoy it.
    Another thing about is also the intimacy.I just feel so sexy that my fiance is just will lick me anywhere and do whatever.There's boudaries between us at all and its such a sexy thing to feel so comfortable with one another.It's great.
  • Options
    i absolutely hate havin anal. dont get ne pleasure out of it. pointless!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meryn
    Hmmm, I've tried anal sex a couple of times, but as of yet am unsure about it - it hurt like buggery at the start (excuse the pun) but it got a bit better towards the end. I'm presuming that it does get better with practice??

I think it does get better...

It's nice, I like it!

It's not such a big deal though, once you've done it once. :)
  • Options
    hmmm i just wonder who thought up having sex that way and when... probably jus some horny guy thought 'ill try it up there looks tight'

wuld like to see how tight it is one day it just the fear of well that she might of been eaten something her stomach didnt like :s ewwwwwwwwwwwww

i notieced that the girl who like just dont like it, THEY LOVE IT,
  • Options
    I really enjoy it, although not every time. You have to be in a dirty mood!!

In the past its hurt to begin with, but as long as you take it slowly it gets a lot better and the feelings you get are so intense, especially when he uses his other hand round the front! Has to be with someone you trust though...

I like full-blown anal but I don't like the finger - go figure. If I'm just having normal sex with my boyfriend, I don't like it when his hands wander as it really puts me off!

And as for licking... no way!! One of my exes tried to pull that one on me and I've don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life!
  • Options
    One of my friends told me a bit of an anal horror story about a girl I used to go to school with. I don't know if I believe it or if its possible but I'll tell you all anyway!

Apparently, she liked having anal so much and did it so often that she wore away the sensitive hairs up her ass that determined when she needed to go to the toilet and kept having 'accidents' because she couldn't judge when she needed to poo!

Do you think this could actually happen? Short of actually asking her if its true, I doubt I'll ever know! Eurgh...
  • Options
    Do you think this could actually happen? Short of actually asking her if its true, I doubt I'll ever know! Eurgh...

I'm pretty sure that's true. I've heard gay guys that have a lot of anal get that problem so can't see why it'd be different for a girl.
  • Options
    I love anal. Although I agree a finger isn't as good as a cock. Go figure I don't know why. Have to say though that I do find it hard to carry on with anal once I've actually cum during it. Just can't relax enough to so it hurts like hell.
  • Options
    What does cumming from anal feel like?
  • Options
    hmmmm from a male point of view I like to give it.....

from a recving point of view - a little finger play/teasing is ok - but nothing more.

the gf likes it once in a while, and a finger whilst reciving oral often goes down well - where as the cock and the ass is for special occasions - I suspect that it is for me rather than her.

FO
  • Options
    I have done anal a few times but it didn't do much for me. Id rather just have his cock in my pussy and the vibrator in my ass.<--- I apologize for the bluntness. It turned my ex on alot but I still get :yuck: thinking about it. :(
  • Options
    never tried it but i would. ive been asked by a few boys though:S
  • Options
    whats your thoughts though ice babe?
  • Options
    i think every one should try it because if its really good and they dont know that they will be missing out
  • Options
    boys and anal

ok - change of tack.....

Guys what do you think of anal?

Do you like your gf to lick/finger your ass during sex? or something more?

Me? the odd finger is ok, almost pleasurable - but not all the time, and only when really horny kinky sex time!

FO
  • Options
    I think most men hate the idea of someone doing that to them!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Britney
    I think most men hate the idea of someone doing that to them!
    Not all! Strap it on, bend me over, and take me baby! :naughty: