Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

depressed....again...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after a week or 2 of being ok, i've fallen into a hole again. i'm just so depressed, i hate felling like this it's horrible, i feel like some zombie, locked in this world of hate. i'm so damn useless, and i was thinking, that i've probably used all my chances now, i don't think i have anything left now.....i don't think there is anyone who is attracted to me, my friends are so far away, and i'm no longer a part of their lives. i don't have anymore options. people are calling me to a better place, somewhere i belong but it hurts so much to get there....but it hurts so much to jsut be as it is.......

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey i know this may sound incredibly off the point but are you due your period? After something my mum said i've been thinking about it, and the week before my period i'm always manically depressed about nothing in particular.It'll turn out ok, theres people here you can talk to etc and normally things get better. they make get worse first but there's always something good in life even the smallest thing :) Hope you is ok.
    Kirsty x
    yesterday you was in love? and now you're depressed :confused:

you made a thread which is a few down from this describing loads of things wrong with you. you really should go to the doctors which i and susie advised you to do. yet you ignored that advice and moaned some more. i think some people actually like feeling "depressed".
    Hey sweetie
    You really seem up and down at the moment and as I said yesterday, you're going to have to be brave and get some help with this. I know it's difficult, but turning to someone who is trained to help you will help you enormously. We can support you here, but sadly we can't solve your problems.
    As you're in Spain it will be expensive to call back to the UK, but Samaritans have an email service so you can write to someone who will be able to offer you support and advice over email. The address is: jo@samaritans.org
    You mention that you feel isolated in Spain - are there any local groups that you could get involved in to meet people? Having a social network will make a huge difference to your state of mind, and maybe you could combine it with a sport, which should help to boost your spirits too (this feature explains how).
    Take each day at a time and try to do something positive every day. Look after yourself.
    Big hugs
    Hannah x
    i have looked into local groups and there's nothing for me. i'm so lonely and there's nothing for me to do. argh.
    i'm so lonely i'm repeating myself
    Now I'm going to be harsh because I think it's what you need.

You have a choice. You can make the effort to get out of the hole, make the effort to go to the doctors to get help and make the effort to take the offers of help with both hands. You can try to fix yourself, and get the help you need to do so.

Or you can stay in your little hole and mope about, doing nothing and having nothing.

It's possible to get out of the hole, but you have to want to do it. No-one can or will do it for you, you have to get off your arse and do it yourself and go and get the help for yourself. It all depends on whether you want to make the effort, doesn't it?
    im going to agree with kermit i was there once, up one day i went to the doctors and they helped me so much refering me to people i think you should pluck up the courage and go to your local gp what do you think?
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Now I'm going to be harsh because I think it's what you need.

You have a choice. You can make the effort to get out of the hole, make the effort to go to the doctors to get help and make the effort to take the offers of help with both hands. You can try to fix yourself, and get the help you need to do so.

Or you can stay in your little hole and mope about, doing nothing and having nothing.

It's possible to get out of the hole, but you have to want to do it. No-one can or will do it for you, you have to get off your arse and do it yourself and go and get the help for yourself. It all depends on whether you want to make the effort, doesn't it?

i agree, i know i have to, but then thing is that i'm really happy one minute and the next i'm so down, i don't understand why i'm feeling like this. like today, i had a really shitty day, it's been raining here all day, i missed the train this morning, then found out that i couldn't stay at the place i normaly do, so i had to come home but i missed my bus home. i have a horrible headache and i have to do it all again tomorrow. this morning i was feeling really crappy and like life wasn't worth living. now i feel good after talking to people and getting lots of hugs from people at college. and i keep switching from good to bad all the time, i don't seem to have middle mode.

i went to the docs, and i said i was depressed and not sleeping properly so he told me to drink tila (lime flowers i think) tea at night, and he prescribed a good multi vit and min supplement. and he said once i had finished that if i was still having problems to come back. i'm going to try and see if i can get myself put on the pill soon, for various reasons. and i found out that my mum had the same problems as me at this sort of age, and was put on the mini pill, so i'll see how that goes.

i did have a horible thought today (well i've had loads today as it's 3 years to the day that my best mate died :( ), but a while ago loads of people started saying i was an attention seeker, and maybe they are right. i told my mum automaticly when on the phone that i had to pay for another ticket, when i missed my bus, and i didn't. i seem to be living a lie, to myself but not to other people......i just don't understand me.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    If your depressed you shouldn't be doing drugs Luby.
    Weekender Offender 
    i haven't been for about 3 for 4 weeks now, but i feel the urge to smoke a spilff...but my mates have forbidden me to buy gear, so i can't and won't for a while.