Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

remote control thingys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone know where i can find them remote control things for cheap? the things where u and your partner wear them and swap remotes and pleasure eachother at the touch of a button whenever takes your fancy!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: remote control thingys
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    does anyone know where i can find them remote control things for cheap? the things where u and your partner wear them and swap remotes and pleasure eachother at the touch of a button whenever takes your fancy!

They're not cheap.

Try 50 quid. For one.
    Re: Re: remote control thingys
    Originally posted by 1983
    They're not cheap.

Try 50 quid. For one.

yeh i know :( which is y im asking here to see if anyone has seen it any cheaper!
    Unless you order it from a US website you could lose a few tenners off it, but you'd need to add them back on with postage and packaging..and shipping...:no:
    exepnsive - but worth it!
    visions of ally mcbeal and the automated toilet seat...
    god i'm really quite sad aren't i....
    Re: remote control thingys
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    does anyone know where i can find them remote control things for cheap?
    I saw them going for about 50-60 Euros in Amsterdam, which is a lot less than £50. So, if you know anybody who's going to Amsterdam, you can always as them to get you a remote control vibrating thong. :D

I saw one in a shop, and thankfully knew what it was before picking it up, as it went off. The shop assistant was setting it off when people picked up the display model. :) We lurked in the shop, browsing at other... personal items, waiting for him to catch some other customers out. We didn't have to wait long before some lads came in, picked them up, and jumped out of their skin when they went off. :D
    The look like a good laugh. :naughty:

Can't you just search sex toy websites. "Vibrating Thong" or "Remote Control Thong/Panties" should bring up a few results. To narrow the search you could add the words "UK" and "buy".
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i want one. i have for aaageesss. but they are expensive here :(