Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Randyness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who do you reckon are the most randy boy and girl on the site?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Randyness
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Who do you reckon are the most randy boy and girl on the site?

Diamond...I knew you were gonna do this thread. :lol: predictable, yet so random. :yes: :p
    clearly mr_wobble.

he is the site equivalent of your neighbour's dog, always humping your leg in the street.

girls? meh, i don't pay attention.
    Wobble is. No offence to the man but I'd imagine him having his hands in his pants 24/7.

Girls - Not sure. All seem up and down like a rollercoaster - Nobody with a set in stone strong sex drive. Except Zella who seems constantly thinking of it.
    Have to agree with the Wobble suggestion. The man's a 24/7 perv-machine :p Although that wheresmyplacebo guy seems to post alot also.

As for females. VinylVicky used to be but she's all settled down and "getting it" now so doesn't come across as bad :p
    The dog analogy of wobble is so true :lol:

Ye Before it was Kazbo, then Vicky but alas, there has been no vixen who has had the sex drive of a steam train since,
    perhaps the girls just keep it to themselves. i know if i or someone else were to go on about it like they were constantly on heat it would piss people off.
    and my vote for the boys goes to wobble, and he does it in a funny way so he's ok.
    Originally posted by lipsy
    perhaps the girls just keep it to themselves. i know if i or someone else were to go on about it like they were constantly on heat it would piss people off.
    and my vote for the boys goes to wobble, and he does it in a funny way so he's ok.

exactly what i was gonna put:yes:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Male ... definately Mr_Wobble

Female ... who knows. i dont think the girlies are as vocal about it all tbh.
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Have to agree with the Wobble suggestion. The man's a 24/7 perv-machine :p Although that wheresmyplacebo guy seems to post alot also.

As for females. VinylVicky used to be but she's all settled down and "getting it" now so doesn't come across as bad :p
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    The dog analogy of wobble is so true :lol:

Ye Before it was Kazbo, then Vicky but alas, there has been no vixen who has had the sex drive of a steam train since,
    Yes Wobble is the male randy bugger! Yes it was me! Now i'm happily setled all my flirting is out of the window! I'd feel like I was cheating! The odd comment does erm *cough* 'slip out' sometimes!
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

wow fank you, im not that bad :rolleyes:
    i wander if mr wobble is proud.
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    course he is
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Very proud, thank you. In fact I'm standing to attention, proud and erect, right now! ;)

Thank you for that wonderful analogy kaffrin. I can't really come back with a decent reply to that. But in addition to humping your leg, I'd be happy to nuzzle my face into your lap, and sniff your crotch too. :D I know, not very practical, and unlikely to ever happen. But you could always post a used thong, sealed in a plastic bag to preserve your "aroma", to...... Ah, now there's the problem, how to get them anonymously. :confused:

Actually, I suppose I can sort of hump my own leg. The blokes will know what I'm on about. When you're sitting there, usually at work when you can't do anything about it, and you get a stiffy. As your cock swells, engorging itself, it creeps down one of the legs of your trousers/jeans, down your leg. You sit there, daring not to move, but when you do it feels sooo damned sensitive. It's like you're in your own private torture. Every time you move the sensations make your heart beat faster, your mouth go dry, and head feel dizzy. You'd swear that everybody else in the office just knows you're sitting there in a high state of arousal, with your bloated cock dying to be touched and teased. Any look at a pretty girl now is fatal, and God help you if one walks past in a dress/skirt and strappy heels. The sound of the heels approaching, and the sight of those smooth legs and ankles going by, just makes it worse. You daren't look up incase you start ogling her boobs, or figure, or what if she looks you in the eye? Surely she'll know you're sitting there with a stonking erection, and thinking of her. Surely she can read your mind. Just as she goes by, and you think you'll be alright, a waft of her perfume/deodorant hits your nostrils. They flare, breathing it in, and your cock strains harder, and you can't help but tease and frustrate yourself with a slight movement of your leg. You start effectively humping your own leg. :naughty:

All you blokes know what I'm talking about, and all you girls will be thinking/worrying about the blokes in the office looking at you as you walk by, from now on - though secretly the thought of someone teasing themselves at you going by has an exciting, wicked, naughty, edge to it. Maybe you'll start getting excited too. Feeling the gusset of your thong/g-string tight against you. Teasing you. :naughty:

Hmm, now, what was my point again? Erm, dunno, sort of got carried away there. Doubt if there's any point trying to deny the accusations now though. :(:D
    Oh, I remember what else I had to add now...

Kazbo is definitely one of the kinkier girls here. VinylVicky is one of the most flirty (though has done quite a few kinky things).
    But I think Zella has to take the trophy (batteries not included) for being the most horny girl here. She's always talking about it, always doing it, and doesn't seem to go for more than a few weeks without it, and truly craves it.
    So it's a sticky handshake to Zella! :naughty:
    Why thank you :D I think you right....i didnt even let being in hospital stop me...thats really bad isnt it?