Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sharing a boy?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend and I both really liked this guy we know through my friend from work. My friend then kissed him and I was really gutted but didnt mention it much and wanted to forget it all. Then my friend from work told me that the boy liked me not my friend.

I then did the wrong thing and turned round and kissed him and understandably my friend went crazy at me. She forgave me though and things were fine.

Now the problem is that she dont like him anymore whereas I have fallen for him big time. She doesnt want him but doesnt want me to have him. I wanna respect her wishes but I really like him. I just dont know what to do bout it all.

I dont think that made much sense but a hope you get the general idea. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My mate was in a similar situation a while ago and she said friends are more important than a boy. I take it you and her have spoke about the situation and she knows how u feel about him?
    Yeah we've spoken about it, just didnt get very far.

most of my friends are saying that I havent really done anything wrong but to me what I did was terrible.

A just dont see the big problem if she dont like him and I do.

If it came down to it and she asked me to choose I'd obviously pick her but I'm hoping it aint gonna get that far
    When it happened with me and my mate, it ended up she felt bad as she kissed the lad i really liked. In the end i saw him for a few more weeks and then that was it, we dont talk anymore. She backed off as she found someone else and wasnt bothered. Hope it works out for u. :)
    she still likes him i think, her saying she doesnt is just a self defense mechanism. that the rejection doesnt bother her because she doesnt like him anyway. I would think long and hard about what you want to do - on the one hand life is too short but on the other, come on he's only a guy. I've seen girls do stupid things for one guy. If you want my advice you should stick with your friend :thumb: she obviously still cares about him but nothings going to happen but if something happens between you and him then it's giong to hurt her a lot.
    mention to her you still like him, then tell her your going to do something about it, then just do it, go and get with him or something.

hicks