Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drunken snogs with workmates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right.

Saturday night me and four other folk from my work were out. Loads of drink was had by just about everyone, and we were all very merry.

At one point in the club, we were all in the corner, all pretty drunk. Now I don't remember this bit at all, but apparently me and one of the lassies (who happens to be engaged with two kids :\) started snogging the face of each other. Like I say, I have zero memory of this, but apparently it's true.

Now I didn't hear about this till tonight. And I was with her and another mate for the rest of Saturday night - no awkwardness. Worked with her Sunday night - no mention of it, and we were nattering away to each other about the night before. Thing is, she knew about it, because the same person that told me about it tonight, he told her about it on Sunday night before she started work.

Question is, should I mention it to her? I'm not attracted to her, and I do not want to take it further, and I'm sure she doesn't either. I've about as much tact as a nuclear bomb in these situations, so I dunno how to handle it.

It's just a matter of should I say anything, because it's niggling away at me? Or is it just not worth the bother?

Comments

• Options
    Water under the bridge if she doesn't mention it then she's just forgot it ever happened & you should follow suit & do the same:)

<br><marquee align="center" loop="infinte"><font color="666666">.:</font><font color="ff6600">Crispy</font><font color="666666">:.</font></marquee><br></font>
  • Options
    Exactly. Bringing the subject back up and saying that you kissed her would only make things worse.
  • Options
    forget about it, if it happend oh well,

go on with your life and say nothing bout it, then you will stay best of chums..

hicks