Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

newbie needs adopting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, newbie saying from cheshire uk.

huge punk ska fan.. spunge, less than jake new, found glory to harder stuff such as brand new, him..

only 1 post in relationships so far but been hanging round the boards for abt 4 yrs...

oh yes im dying with a cold 2! :-(

hope everyone is kool and having a wicked day!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi,

Welcome to thesite, I am willing to 'adopt' for the short term at least, obviously if you turn out to be a massive arse then I will have to tie you up in a sack and drop you in a river.

First rule, watch out for and always abuse z0ma, he's a foul git, much worse than you can imagine, oh he hides it, but he'll abuse you quicker than you can say, "stop it you horrid creature!"
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Obviously if you turn out to be a massive arse then I will have to tie you up in a sack and drop you in a river.

There's that wholesome Site Spirit!

*does spirit fingers*
    sweet well get some concrete shoes ordered im way to skinny so will float otherwise....
    Well, I'm not risking my reputation on some newbie who may well be seriously annoying, or god forbid up there with z0ma.

I thought if I warned him first then we'd have no problems.

Of course I will be expecting all out worship in exchange for me adopting you.
    cant do that im afraid.. ive already pledged to worship uncle jack daniels till the day i die!
    Well, bollox to you then, I'm renouncing my adoption, I dont want you anymore.

Its all out worship or nothing.

I have NO son!!!
    sorry uncle jack and my womens toes are the only thing worship...
    hehe, cheers anyway bud

i have no dad!
    Well its your loss.

You would have experienced sensations 100 times greater than what you term "love" and a 1,000 times greater than what you term "fun" and lived forever in paradise, now you've lost that chance.

You will live for the rest of your sad and pitious little life only in the shadow of my Greatness.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well its your loss.

You would have experienced sensations 100 times greater than what you term "love" and a 1,000 times greater than what you term "fun" and lived forever in paradise, now you've lost that chance.

You will live for the rest of your sad and pitious little life only in the shadow of my Greatness.

On the upside, you won't ever have to kiss bongbuddas ass, very few have in the past, and those who have, have never returned.
    Your virtually a newbie yourself Anti-Christ!

If you stay around a little longer you'll realise its best to keep the 'big players' happy, theres more to this than meets the eye.

Ask LadyJade, she knows...
    hehe ya'll got issues...
    I'll adopt you. :D :thumb:
    cheers chuck!

penny black thats the name of my pub!! always a good start

check my fp if u get chance.. www.faceparty.co.uk/thedaveyb
    Re: newbie needs adopting
    Originally posted by thedaveyb
    hey, newbie saying from cheshire uk.

:wave: where in cheshire you from? :)
    not a good part hehe

nah seriously tho im from northwich..which is kinda in the middle of warrington and chester... abt 15/20 mins from either..
    I knew you were from northwich when u mentioned pennyblack! i been there loads. My ex bf lives there, and my daddy works there :D
    Tch. Cheshire. It's down there with Hell and Derbyshire.

:p

Welcome!

I am friendly, honest!
    Right, lesson 1:

Tink will now start PMing you and try and get in your pants, not only because you live local but beause you are male. Good luck and watch what you do/say to her. :p :thumb:
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Right, lesson 1:

Tink will now start PMing you and try and get in your pants, not only because you live local but beause you are male. Good luck and watch what you do/say to her. :p :thumb:

oooh, miaow!
    who let the cat in?

penny blacks kool was there last nite and probably 2nite.. abt time me moved me thinks
    after all that im still left alone on my office with a box of tissues and a rotten cold :(