Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Environment for Ecstacy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those of you who take ecstacy where do you usually take it? At a friends house, a club,a pub?

Me it's usually a friends shed where we all sit around and have the best of nights.

Comments

• Options
    For me it's always been clubs and raves.

I did do it at a house party once, but being that i was surrounded by drunken people and cokeheads I didn't find the atmosphere that good at all, didn't really come up. The effects, if any, were barely noticeable. Should've just stuck with Ms. Artois.
  • Options
    I've been to a pub on it before but never actually a disco.

What's the 24 days about rachie?
  • Options
    Friday is a short time away, not 24 days, Can't wait :D
  • Options
    Up North, ever hear of Belfast?
  • Options
    What? you've lost me here, the other half in Cork?
  • Options
    Oh rite,ok.

I'm not from Belfast, near there, a place called Newry, i'm sure no one on here has heard of it.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Althogh I still take ecstasy while clubbing (and still love it) I thnk the best place is at house, down the beach, in the forest with your mates. And it's not really worth doing it in the day.

In the summer we get stereo, some beers, loads of pills, and go into the forest for a night to sit round a fire. Can't beat that IMO.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    We've done it at house parties, on the beach, in the pub and at clubs.

The best by far for me has been at clubs and is the only place i'll use them now.
  • Options
    I've always been curious about trying pills in a smaller, quieter environment around friends. I'm guessing that the completely different atmosphere would give you a much different buzz.

Would be a lot easier to sit, chat and smoke a few joints than at a club. And probably a lot cheaper.
  • Options
    I know what you mean skive, round here me and friends get some yokes, some smoke, a bit of drink and just sit around and have the best of laughs and everyone who is there is in the same shape as you and it's all good, not like in a pub or somewhere where your walking about chewing your jaw and you know at least someone else in the pub isn't on it and is looking at you saying "what's he on tonight" blah blah.
    Last time we were all in a pub me and some friends were out of it and a bouncer came up and said "what drugs yous on tonight,eh?" Music was the answer he got.

Forgot to add, there's always the best of songs playing in the shed.
  • Options
    I've got afew friends round now, got afew numbers and we're going to have a good night!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    I've got afew friends round now, got afew numbers and we're going to have a good night!

Lucky ****! Wish i was getting clean out of it tonight.

I'll just to have to settle with my pipe and lighter and the miserable enough for a joint i got today off a friend.
  • Options
    But there's another whole atmosphere out there with taking it away from a club you know.
  • Options
    It depends.

Pure MDMA isnt a club drug in my opinion. Its for lazing around at home or in the park with the mrs or with friends. There isnt enough energy with it for raving.

MDMA with speed (idealy meth) is good for raving.

MDMA, MDA, meth and acid is the BEST for raving, though I've only done it a couple of times and the comedown is HARSH.
  • Options
    I have done them everywhere, I like doing them most in the house hwen you have mates round. We used to go out drinking and keep the pills for when we got in.

Taking them in clubs is great, obviously you have the music and more people to chat to, but IMO theres nothing like a home session :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Yeah me too, I'll take them anywhere, used to take them in my local all the time but it's an Oldies pub and used to make me feel a bit smacky lol..

I love the atmosphere with a group of friends or a house party, great times, smoke some weed, get some music, play jenga, haha!!

Also going out is great.. but totally depends where I am and who with..

If I'm in cheesy bars I need to get slammed. fast.
  • Options
    But i love going on a stomp when pilled up, its the best thing, about 2 in the morning, me and my mates usally take a football out and go down our local park and playt on the swings and roundabout (that can be trippy as hell!)

That's what we do alot of the time, take a football outside and mess about, fuck about, smoke a few joints you know.
    But the yokes we had last week were rather different, we didn't feel like doing anything at all, we just sat around from 11pm-9am listening to music,drinking,smoking and having the best of craic, and no real comedown as such, just feeling tired.
    We were buzzing big time though, my friend who took 3 back to back was really off his face, he didn't feel very right in the come up though but once that passed he was loving every single moment :D

I don't know what was in them, they weren't tested but they were good one's anyway. (Stars if anyone wanted to know)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ±Lover±
    But i love going on a stomp when pilled up, its the best thing, about 2 in the morning, me and my mates usally take a football out and go down our local park and playt on the swings and roundabout (that can be trippy as hell!)
    Also walking around the quiet streets is nice, it feels like you are walking on a mattress!
    ~XXX~

That's exaclty what I like - when you're on a mission doin crazy things with your pilled up mates.

Togetherness! ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Shogun; Obviously I could mention about testing, but well you've ignored me this long I'm sure it wont make any difference.

The effects you describe sound a little like MDEA, but I havent heard of that around for a long while.

Did you get eye wiggles, wobbley legs, somewhat difficulty in talking?
  • Options
    Yea wobbley legs and there was a slight difficulty in talking but not in a bad way, just talking so much shit and completly forgetting what you were talking about literally 2 or 3 seconds after talking about the same thing for ages, Whenever i just let my jaw go and sat there it was shaking and it felt class, like just moving up and down but i wasn't doing it or trying to stop it.

These stars were something different than any other time.

About testing bong i couldn't really get a kit, unless i ordered it off the internet but i honestly coudln't be bothered with it, how many of you regulars on here don't test your pills when you get them?
  • Options
    Could have been MDA then, or MDEA, its more likely to be the first one, or maybe a mix of MDMA with MDA.
  • Options
    I used to get that with a LOT of pills I used to take.

Major wiggle eyes, total shakes, and I could literally sit in my room face to face with someone and argue for a while we were actually on the motorway etc, just talking shit and out of it! Lately they seem to have be a LOT stronger and cleaner, but I've been missing out!!

I'm going to buy an EZtest on wednesday ..
  • Options
    Well done cheese, they are cheap and so easy to use and they give you a good idea whats in your pill, there really isnt any reason not to.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well done cheese

That's right cheese go to the top of the class, have a gold star, and three house points for you. :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've taken E at home with mates, in bed with a girlfriend, clubs, house parties, festivals, free parties, squats, parks, pubs.
    Pretty much most places actually.