Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

me nd b/f

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya my boyfriend is really shy and next weekend i want to do stuff with him i know he wants to do stuff but just getting him to do it is going to be an up hill struggle. he's the shy type when can i let him know with out saying it upfront that we should start doing stuff

i know it sounds stupid lol but you know......

other people must feel like this with their boyfriends

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't know what you're worried about. Beating around the bush isn't really going to help. Ok, so you may frighten him a bit, but being direct is probably the only way anything is going to happen.
    Are you worried that you'll frighten him away if you're too direct? And/or he may think bad of you in some way?
    It depends what you want to do really, youve only been with him for a lil while so im guessing you dnt wanna go the whole way with him just yet. Get him on your own and when your kissing and stuff just try and slip your hands down his pants and he should get the hint that you wanna do stuff with him. If he's shy about doing the same guide his hands to where you want them. If he dont feel comfortble doing something dont pressure him or anything just go with the flow.
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Beating around the bush isn't really going to help.

What's wrong with a little beating round the bush? :p

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again. If you and your partner are not comfortable about talking about sex and what you like and don't like then I would say your not ready to actually have sex.

Next time you get into a steamy snog session why not just ask him outright what he would like you to do. You might find that he's that worked up and turned on that he'll start blabbing.
    Re: me nd b/f
    Originally posted by ice-babe
    hiya my boyfriend is really shy and next weekend i want to do stuff with him i know he wants to do stuff but just getting him to do it is going to be an up hill struggle.

What do you mean by "stuff"?
    Re: Re: me nd b/f
    What do you mean by "stuff"?
    I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again. If you and your partner are not comfortable about talking about sex and what you like and don't like then I would say your not ready to actually have sex.

I rest my case. She can't even ask us the question.

Have you thought about contraception if it is "full" sex we're talking about? Condoms? Pill?
    Hmmm i know that i cant really stop you, but babe your 14....dnt be having sex, and plus if he's your age as well urm...would he be urm...developed enough for sex?
    He's probably just not ready after all you're quite young.
    Sex has to be taken in stages, its just a question of when you progress up the ladder, a kiss being one of the first stages etc: a relationship should also be one of the stages.

Take your time,everyone is a little scared at that age.
    So much more to sex than just the actual penetration- youve a lot to learn little lady- whats the rush anyway?
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    youve a lot to learn little lady- whats the rush anyway?

See!! Told you:p Young one! lol

Sorry private joke
    ohhhhhhhhh zella hush ya gums! not funny! you know how much i get pissed off when you call me that lol!

cheers for all the advice i spoke to him last night about it:P