Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

balance, eyesight, weight, moods and another pill question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the last few days i've been getting confused vision, not totaly doubled, or very blured, and it's been afftering my balance a bit. i haven't knocked head head badly the last few days though i did knock myself out last week and i do have glasses which i don't use because they hinder me more than they help me and really very badly affect my balance. also, my moods have been fluctating like mad. yesterday i was very happy, this morning i was happy, but suddenly it was like i had hit a brick wall and was on a downer, but nothing like i was feeling. now i'm ok, but quite sad, and longing (i really hope i won't be feeling like this for the next few months). i am about to come on but i have never had anything like this before. this week i've had very bad pmt, and i've been in quite a lot of pain. i got so angry this morning i broke all the strings on my guitar :( . i'm not on the pill but would this be an instentive to go on??.... and pros and cons of the pill please cos i'm getting very conficting advice from other sites. though i'm a little worried about going on the pill because i need not to put weigh on as i still need to lose another stone to reach my target weight of 8 stone maybe even down to 7.5 though i don't now how healthy i would look at that weight....

thanks

Luby

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'm on the pill and it hasn't improved my pmt. i think its affected by my mood anyway. if i'm not particularly happy or im bored i get bad pmt: moods, feeling down/depressed and just generally shite. but ive been really happy with a very busy social life lately and havent suffered much from it.
    Luby

Get ye to a doctor's pronto. Blacking out is scary and dangerous and you need to go and find out what could be causing this. As there are so many possibilities from the minor to the serious I am not going to list them all, instead you should go and speak to a medical professional.

Some brands of pill can help with mood swings and pmt, others can make them worse so it is best to discuss this with your GP or a sexual health clinic advisor to work out which will be ebst for you.

Take care

Susie x
    susie, i blacked out because i knocked myself out by walking into my metal bunk bed. but, i think i'm fighting off a virus at the mo so i'm feeling crappy. and love sick :(
    i'm really starting to worry now, i had 9 hours sleep and i got up and i was much more tired than i was when i went to sleep. constant tiredness, achey, and cravings...oh it's horrible.
    and right now i'm in an immense amount of pain and i've dosed myself to the max on pain killers (menifmic acid) and i'm on and feeling like i'm dying here. argh
    are you going to go to the doctors?? seems like a good idea!
    Aw *hugs* babe
    It seems like you are very up and down at the moment. I was just reading your 'thank you' thread yesterday where you were saying how much better you've been feeling of late and now this. It does seem like your moods are changing to extremes very rapidly and I really think, as Susie said, that you need to address this with a GP or a counsellor. I really hope that coming on here to chat will help you out, but we can only offer you support in short bursts and I think you'd feel a lot better if you had some proper, professional attention.
    I'm sure you've been given certain numbers before, and I have a feeling you live abroad, but just in case they are of any help, please contact one of the following organisations - and PLEASE make an appointment with your GP to discuss thease mood swings:

Careline
    Telephone counselling service for children, young people and adults on any issue, including relationships, depression, mental health, child abuse, bullying, rape and sexual assault, domestic violence, addictions, stress etc.
    Telephone: 020 8875 0500
    www.careline.org.uk

Depression Alliance
    Charity offering information and self-help groups.
    Telephone: 0845 123 23 20; www.depall.org
    The helpline is charged at a local rate and will automatically put you through to your nearest office.

Take care
    Hannah Spanner xx
    to be honest, i feel so ruff i might just stay home this week and miss colege, i love going but i feel so crap and with my moods fluctuating this much i'm only gonna piss people off. but i'm still in an awful lot of pain. owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

i wish i had someone here to cuddle :(:(