Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Good Definition Please ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can I have the best definition of a ....

Slapper

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some one that is sexually permiscquas(sp) and is tarted up to the max.

Or

Some one who wears a lot of slap (make up)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Google defines a Slapper as:
    hitter who slaps (usually another person) with an open hand; "someone slapped me on the back and I turned to see who the slapper was"; "my father was the designated spanker in our family"

Maybe not the one you wanted...
    A girl who will do anything sexual with you for nothing.
    a slapper

is someone who thinks its a good thing to sleep around with people they even dont know, just for the sake of it
    Slapper adj: A name that boys call girls when they want to offend them in order to imply that they like a variety of cock in their diet. To which, the girls usually use a reply such as 'how am I, though? I never secxks people' while forgetting the amount of times she has participated in oral sex, finger sex, anal sex etc.

Derived from the phrase 'Slap Her!' - A phrase adopted by manwhores who like to slap these type of girls for a turnon. A 'Slap-her' is a women who likes this kind of behavior.
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Slapper adj: A name that boys call girls when they want to offend them in order to imply that they like a variety of cock in their diet. To which, the girls usually use a reply such as 'how am I, though? I never secxks people' while forgetting the amount of times she has participated in oral sex, finger sex, anal sex etc.

Derived from the phrase 'Slap Her!' - A phrase adopted by manwhores who like to slap these type of girls for a turnon. A 'Slap-her' is a women who likes this kind of behavior.

:lol: u write that 1 ureself?
    he's been researching it for a project i think ;) seeing all the local variations around the country :rolleyes:
    no thats normally referred to as a bitch, someone who appears to sleep and flirt witheveryone, other than yourself of course
    a slapper is a girl who has a spit roast with guys she dont know and records and lets all her guys mate get themselves off on it, and all over her for her to drink

*apoligises for crude detail*
    maybe also someone really trashy and cheap, who is blatant and offensive in their casual promiscuity?
    The defination of a slapper or slag is not the amount or frequency of the sex their having more the reasons.
    some girls just like sex and are happy to get itwith different partners regularly, so in a way there being honest with them selves.
    A slag slapper on the other hand goes with a lot of blokes cause there insecure and this is the only way in which they can get attention/power/affection.. Being fancied and persued and having the power to sey yes of no to sex could certainly feel good if your not used to that attention and apparent respect.
    someone who wears too much make up and too little clothing. :)
    good definition, enough of the moral philosophy. can it be said to be synonymous with 'tart' or 'whore'?
    Someone who can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe!
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    When I think of the word slapper, I think of somebody who dresses up tarty and doesn't care who and what she goes with.

Same here :rolleyes:

Though there is no 'Good Definition' - We all have our own opinions on how we view people which varies.
    :p

maybe taking this too far..... but discussion at work has just come up with.....

slapper: puts it around, but only snogs etc etc but loads of people - but never does the dead

slut: as above but does the dirty dead

- but as already noted - its deffinatly open to personal interpretation!

FO

:D