Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I hallucinated when Im clean

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was driving home today and I saw a little girl run into the street I was going down and she saw me coming towards her. I panicked and attempted to swirve around her. And instead of hitting her, I hit a sign on the side of the road. (just a speed limit sign) I got out of my car fast and looked around to see if she was ok. I didnt see her anywhere. There weren't any bushes she could hide in, it was dirt plains surrounding me. I was looking around for her for about 15 minutes and finally gave up. I know I saw a little girl though. My car was fine, just a dent in the bumper.

So I continued to drive home. As I was coming down my street, I saw this young boy wearing a bright blue shirt who looked about 11 or 12 playing with a red ball. I was getting closer to him and he was sitting on the sidewalk. When Im almost about to pass him, he runs into the street. :mad: I'm almost positive I hit him. Im hysterically crying at this point. I get out of my car after thinking I killed a kid, and I look in front of my car and HES NOT THERE. theres no blood, his red ball or him anywhere in sight. :eek2: When I think about it, I didnt hear him hit my car. But I know I saw a boy there. He couldnt have moved in time. I dont know what to think.... :confused:
I have been doing heroin on and off for the past few months. I haven't done any at all for a few days.Do you think its the withdrawls that are making me hallucinate?? Ive been really shakey and I cant concentrate on anything. Im trying to stop doing drugs all together. I know if I keep doing heroin, it'll make the withdrawls worse. Help!! :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know that this is no help, but why on earth are you doing heroin?!

You're a pretty girl, and come across really well on these boards which would lead me to think you're a decent person!

Why dice with throwing it all away?!

Just confuzzled... :confused::confused::(
    I havent had full on visions but I have had experiences I would class as flashbacks.

The most important thing is that it is NOT the drug coming back, dont believe any of the "acid stays in your fat cells" bollox.

How much have you been sleeping recently? Serious exhastion can lead to having visual changes.

As for doing heroin, well, I'm sure you've heard it all before, if your not ready to stop you wont.

Have a look on www.erowid.org and research a bit, if your chosing to do that then its best to know what your doing.

Am I right in remembering that you use the synthetic prescription versions? If so remember they are just as addictive if not more so and can easily be just as deadly.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Blnde_BombShell, I am very very glad to hear you are trying to stop using heroin, the mods here are quite worried about you.... You may find more information on Erowid, link here and they have an Ask Erowid function here where you can ask a specific question. I'll keep looking and get back to you - you are in America aren't you?
    Try getting off that stuff before you are into it sooo badly that it is almost impossible.

My brothers life has being ruined through this drug and my families aswell.

Glad your wanting to stop it, try as hard as possible because this is one bad road you don't want to be going down.

Good Luck
    i`m so glad you have made this thread michelle im looking forward to what morrocan roll has to say on this subject, he did heroin for years so he knows the score.

it always used to worry the fuck out of me when you used to say your going offline with a g/f to shoot up.

Like i told you on msn heroin isnt a drug you can do recreationally its a soul destroying drug and once your under its spell it will turn your entire life upside down and the only thing going for you in life is heroin nothing else.
    How much have you been sleeping recently?

I dont really sleep well anymore. I slept like a baby when before the whole heroin thing. But now, its either I cant sleep at all or I sleep for 15 or 16 hours. Radical hours.
    Am I right in remembering that you use the synthetic prescription versions?

I was doing oxy-contin alot and as it got a bit out of control, I got sick of them and went to get real buzzes out of heroin.
    you are in America aren't you?

yep :yes:
    there is no come down or withdrawl from heroin use unless you have a habit. if you use the stuff occasionaly there is absolutely no withdrawl at all. the next morning is perfectly normal. nothing mental or physical.
    i know nothing about this synthetic your using.
    i know of a few people who have used heroin at weekends only, for years ...no problems of any kind. these people are few and far between. like people who only smoke nicotine at weekends ...very rare.
    if you shoot or smoke heroin tonight ...the morning after should be as every other morning. you don't have the slightest hint of an after effect such as hangover comedown etc.
    but ...the crap thats in some of it may well cause you to feel a bit ill. but ...no such thing as withdrawl from ocasional use.
    if you aRE not a nicotine addict but smoke a fag tonight ...yu are not going to go into withdrawl/craving etc in the morning.
    if you are not an addict ...make some sweet changes in your lifestyle now ...while you still can.
    all the best.
    pm me any time ...not around much at the mo though.
    Well, as we've all said, if your not using that often its a very good idea to stop before it gets too out of control.

BUT, as I said, if your not ready to stop then you wont, think HARD about what your doing though. Try and really listen to what people on here are saying. Read around on erowid etc.

The things you saw might well be to do with your sleeping habits, driving when you are very tired is just as dangerous as doing it drunk, remember its not just your own life your risking.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Blnde_BombShell, hope you are feeling a bit better..... We mods would really recommend you get some support, as what you are doing must be confusing and difficult.

As we are a UK based website, I'm afraid we don't have the information to give you - However in addition to Erowid, there is a site run by Columbia University called Go Ask Alice where you could ask what services are offered in your area to support you. Even if you could just get hold of an advice line number and call that, it might help.
    I'm glad I didn't start on Heroin, sometimes I still get tempted but now I got this kid coming it's really changing my perspective!

As it stands I've only taken 2 or 3 e's in the last 2/3 months since my driving ban I tried to calm down even more.. which considering I was on at least 10-15 a night on the weekend is great!

Bad temper tantrums though, thought I was havign withdrawls from the pills!

Sorry to post jack anyway!

If you wanna chat just for someone to talk to you can pm me too :D
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    As it stands I've only taken 2 or 3 e's in the last 2/3 months since my driving ban I tried to calm down even more.. which considering I was on at least 10-15 a night on the weekend is great!

Yeah, now you have cut down dramatically after a few months you will notice the difference mentally. 10 - 15 pills a nite is so bad for you i mean come on it has to be, thats treating them like smarties but every full on pillhead has done it.

most i ever did in a 24 hour period was 10 but on average i`d do about 6 - 7 in a night.

Now im down to 0.... at times i crave to get some but i dont wanna fuck about with my serotonin i want to give my mind a rest from them, better for me in the long run.