Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

im new, be nice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd give myself a quick intoduction, Im a 19 year old web developer from Blackpool, currently living & working in Torrvieja on the Costa Blanca in Spain (aren't I a lucky boy) :D

Im actually in Chester for a few days at the moment but im going back over next Thursday.

Thought I might as well attach a pic as well, just so you can put a face to the words.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello!!

welcome

keep posting!!
    Yeah im planning to. Ive been lurking around for a while now but thought I might as well sign-up, and get out of the shadows :)
    Welcome! :D :wave:

I was in Torrvieja for a month two years ago. Lovely place. Wish I could go abroad this summer.. *sigh*
    Yeah it is absolutely beautiful in Torrevieja, plus the summer is about to kick in so it gonna be roasting.

How come you cant go abroad this summer then?
    I'm not sure how much I'll work this summer, not sure if anybody would want to go with me, and not sure if I would want to spend the money to go if I wont get enough working hours. :p

But I'm going abroad next year, most definitely. :cool:
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII
    I'm not sure how much I'll work this summer, not sure if anybody would want to go with me, and not sure if I would want to spend the money to go if I wont get enough working hours. :p

But I'm going abroad next year, most definitely. :cool:

Well thats fair enough. I just love travelling, never get bored of landing in a totally different country :)
    Hello, out of interest because I know there are a few people who only read the boards.

Why only read? I mean if its interesting enough to read why not reply, do you have nothing to add to ANY of the posts on here?
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Hello, out of interest because I know there are a few people who only read the boards.

Why only read? I mean if its interesting enough to read why not reply, do you have nothing to add to ANY of the posts on here?

To be honest Im not sure why, I used to visit these boards every month or so to see what was going on and found myself reading posts for over an hour, and even went as far as signing up for an account.

Its only today I actually thought I'd post. Strange, huh?!
    Well, yes, it is wierd.

Which forums interested you?
    The drugs forum. Ive been a very bad boy in my time and just wanted to read about other people experiences. I did notice your name pop up quite a lot in there :)
    Yeah, I do post in there every now and then, on an occasional basis. To be honest its more because the Mods of that forum (god bless 'em) have pretty much left the question answering to me.
    So you must be the man in the know on that subject then? I've never really been a member of a forum before, altough i've browsed/lurked them a hell of a lot.

Who knows I might even contribute something worthwhile :)
    The man in the know? Erm, that makes me sound like some sort of dodgy geeza.

I do try and pass on a bit of knowledge though. Drugs, and the associated medical, legal and social issues have been an interest of mine for a while.
    Heya! :wave:

*is jealous of your location abroad*
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Heya! :wave:

*is jealous of your location abroad*

Nothing new there, even my own family resent the fact I'm living somewhere considerably nicer, cheaper and hotter :)
    hiya :wave: