Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My college welcomes Alistair Campbell

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/3645441.stm

...and no I wasn't involved.

Becoming a bit of a tradition after they did Blair a couple of years ago.

Campbell later gave a talk and a Q&A session to the students and according to one of my lecturers was as arrogant and rude to the students as he is to journalists.

Comments

• Options
    Shame it wasn't balloons filled with liquefied dog shit they were throwing...

You should have gone BA, and asked him how a person who presents a student 12-year-old paper found on the internet to the UN as 'evidence' of Iraq's WMDs can give others lectures on 'integrity' and keep a straight face...
  • Options
    Don't say it with eggs, it's a cliche.

Show you care.

Say it with a Tondu brick.
  • Options
    "I go to schools and universities wherever I go to talk about politics, and that is far more important than a lot of people who want to waste eggs that would be put to better use on a plate."

He's an absolute tosser isn't he!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Shame it wasn't balloons filled with liquefied dog shit they were throwing...

You should have gone BA, and asked him how a person who presents a student 12-year-old paper found on the internet to the UN as 'evidence' of Iraq's WMDs can give others lectures on 'integrity' and keep a straight face...

I would have loved to but the arrogant one only told the college he was available the day before his visit. Shame really I could have put the word around to other interested parties.