Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My lost love...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really miss taking pills and going clubbing :(

I havnt taken any in ages since I came to australia, back at home I used to binge every weekend, I miss the club environment the messy after parties, the eye flickers, the jaw vibrating, head spinning, the euphoria and sunday night spent getting pissed to get your head backdown to earth.

Yes when I get home and have some money I am going out clubbing and going to get so spanked :D

Amen

;)

Comments

• Options
    When i seen the title of this thread i just knew it was going to be about pills.

Think of how good it'll be though whenever you get back into it.

I can't wait till the weekend, didn't have any over this weekend.
  • Options
    Ease yourself back into it though CRE. Don't go taking the same mad amounts you were used to. Might be a bit of shock to the system. :D
  • Options
    You know he wants to dive right back into the deep end, not walk into the shallow end.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Shogun
    You know he wants to dive right back into the deep end, not walk into the shallow end.

I still remember when you were like...

"So what's ecstasy like then?"
    "Are they really that dangerous?"
    "I think I'll just stick to pot?"

:lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

I know, wasn't too long ago but i think once you try them you realise they aren't as bad as people make them out to be and one thing that is true is if you take them once you know you'll take them again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I know, wasn't too long ago but i think once you try them you realise they aren't as bad as people make them out to be and one thing that is true is if you take them once you know you'll take them again.

Ahh i see you took the plunge then? I've neglected this forum for too long.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

yeh and at around the same time i was the same....minus the pot part...and i still havent tried it, unfortunately

*hopes she will stumble across some E*
  • Options
    You can find pills in abundance, but getting ecstacy is MUCH harder, proper MDMA is relatively hard to find.

I'm in the same boat as you Crazy.

You go into a club and the music is blaring, you have that nervous energy, that excitement. Your looking round for dealers, then get a couple of pills.
    Then theres the waiting, standing around, one sip of water and you feel a little twinge. Then the music starts winding up and you feel the tightness in your stomach.
    Then bosh, your lifting up, your legs are light and your dancing like a fucker.
    You look around with a big grin on your face, everyone is so happy, everyone can see your high, and they're high too, its so good to be around these people at this time.

Harder, faster!!
  • Options
    Cheers for that BB !

The memories come flooding back :crazyeyes

I am missing it loads still, was out at the weekend and in a bar, the music was pumping and I was talking to some guys who were off their heads. I know it sounds sad but its not just the drug its the whole scene I miss and the people it attracts.

Dont worry ninja I will probably only need a couple :D
  • Options
    Are you still in Auz then? The pills I had there were SO fucking expencive, about 15 quid each.

Though having said that I did manage to get some good ones, some fat MDA tulips and then a shit hot speed bomb. That was, four years ago now though.
  • Options
    Yeah still in Oz

They are well expensive out here like you said, the gal I am seeing doesnt agree with it all so I am gonna wait till I get home.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Where abouts in Auz are you CRE?
  • Options
    Ahhh, I see, a difficult situation.

My brother's mrs is like that, he made the mistake one time of coming back from a club pilled up and got all confesional. He thought she would understand and she went nuts at him. Stupid.
  • Options
    Yeah she has good reason really, two of her friends died while taking them. But there is no way really that I can explain that after 1,500 of the little fellas I am all good still. So Irespect her wishes.

Ladyjade I am in sydney at the minute. :D
  • Options
    Thats where I was when I was there.

I went to Cargo, which I think is at Home now isnt it, but it was at their old location then.

Bondi is THE best place to chill out after raving. We were staying in a hostel with a roof terrace. Beautiful.
  • Options
    I'm a Melbourne girl so I am biased......
  • Options
    Me too, I love melbourne, I will be going back before I go home.
  • Options
    Hooray!