Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just a question. ( a test really)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    Like I said before, WHY should I pay a third of my wages in order to support the dosser living down the road, or the bloke claiming benefits but working on the side instead of reporting him for the lying cheating scumbag he really is?

Yet again, your anger is aimed at the wrong people. Its always the people at the bottom of the pile who cop the shit. Tax evasion by big business and corporate fraud cost us way more than someone working cash in hand.

Divide and rule. Great innit. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    have to agree with you on that one blagsta; having worked for a city council i can tell you that thousands of pounds just disappear every year; into peoples back pockets of course. the scams that go on are incredible.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Major Tom
    have to agree with you on that one blagsta; having worked for a city council i can tell you that thousands of pounds just disappear every year; into peoples back pockets of course. the scams that go on are incredible.
    ...and still the people who struggle at the bottom get the blame.
    i know many respectable antique dealers and shippers ...loads of untaxed cash.
    the ammount a handful of people on the bottom rungs manage to fiddle ...compared to those higher up is miniscule. but it's always easier to blame and punish those at the bottom.
    reminds me of a man called jeffrey archer ...head of the tory party ...remember his speeches ...jail should be tougher ...jail should be a degrading and harsh place where punishment is to be metered out ...then he gets to go to the cushiest jails in the land. off out to the theatre and restaruants in his BMW every day ...how come i never got to do a jail sentence like that?
    it's this kind of fucking hypocrisy that some of you swallow ...some self rightous bastard always wants to crush another man cos he might just be getting something for nothing.