You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Intuition by Wilkinson Sword

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
its a new amazing razor!

basically, the actual razor is surrounded by a bar of soap (aloe, cocoa butter & vitamin E) which froths up when you use it. no need for any shaving gel!
and what is extra brilliant is i used it on by bikini line and the soap goes across the skin first so that the shaver leaves it silky smooth. whereas before i had to be careful on my sensitive skin as to not get a rash, with this i can just go swoosh and its all gone and perfect!

it's on special offer in superdrug for a fiver with a refill included
:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooh, might give it a try.

better than the old venus thingy? forgotten what it's called.
    so much better. i really liked venus at first but now i'm not keen.
    I like Wilkinson Sword Quattro. You get a much closer and smoother shave than the 'ol Mach 3.
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    I like Wilkinson Sword Quattro. You get a much closer and smoother shave than the 'ol Mach 3.
    yes but the point is that this is a ladies shaver with a bar of soap around it! and it's for sensitive skin and so brilliant on my bikini line!
    i saw that in Superdrug but i didn't know if it would work but i'll definitely buy one now.
    i'm having second thoughts. since i shaved my legs they've been kinda itchy :/
    but it didn't on my bikini line so still gona use it for that because it doesnt rash
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i'm having second thoughts. since i shaved my legs they've been kinda itchy :/

How are your legs now?

Coz I'm considering in getting one of thursday when I go shopping...

Has anyone ever used electric shaver for your legs? If so, what they like? Any good?!
    i bought one yesterday, couldn't use it though couldn't get the lid off :crazyeyes
    I seen the advert for it now, so silly!
    I saw an advert for that tonight, might get it but not sure, I just bough a venus one not used it yet, is it not good?
    I like the venus ones, 'cause the head wiggles and stuff so it can fit in the contours of your body. Or something.
    I think i might get one of them. I have a venus one, which is amazin, but stil leaves me with red spots when doing bikini line :(
    i used it for the first time yesterday while i was using it i thought "hey this is great" until i cut myself but my legs do seem more hair free than when i use a normal razor and shaving gel.