Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey! Darkness falls...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey! Came to this site via a FW: email that someone sent me...

I like it! So i registered. Now Im writing to introduce me, myself and i. I guess just like everyone, i dont really know what to say, Im a bit of a social deviant in 'the real world' so when i cant see who im talking to i dont see why i should be any different.

But, in saying that i sound like some hermit who just crawled out from under his rock for his annual bath...and spied a place to chat to people.

Anyway...so...what are you people like then? I've seen a few of you hurling abuse at each other...nice, but you know the first rule of fight club...

But im all for joining in and being insulted...i LOVED that line...what was it z0ma? "i'd be careful, with a tongue like that..." CLASSIC! Although i feel its been overly used in the 'psycho-killer movie' genre for the last 20 years...there really isnt anything more scary than a fucked up human being having power over life and death (Bush, Blair, Laden...but lets not get political)

Well, thats my intro...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiyaaa :thumb:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Woah so many movie quotes in that intro! Welcome to thesite, make yourself welcome.

Entertainment is >>>>> way
    Politics is <<<< way
    and the bar is ^^^ :)
    yeah...reading it again i guess i look like a movie geek huh?

sarcastic alcoholic...you know, i know a lot of them...
    More emphais on the alcoholic than the sarcastic, unless you piss me off! :)
    i know my role here then! ...to piss you off!

wow, so...you've been registered for 4 years, long time, seen many things change around you as time passes old oak tree...

And Hiya back to...the person that said hiya! thanks for being welcoming! mi casa e su casa and all that jazz...
    Originally posted by static
    And Hiya back to...the person that said hiya! thanks for being welcoming! mi casa e su casa and all that jazz...
    That would be moi. :D Yes, Im welcoming and stuff.

And I don't know what that other bit says/means :(
    wow, so...you've been registered for 4 years, long time, seen many things change around you as time passes old oak tree...

Oh yeah, spent my most of my teenage life on here, for my sins.
    HELLO!!

What a fantastic introduction - no offence to all the good people here but it's nice to have someone on here with such an inspired introduction, no text speak and ...well...a bit of life about them!

Got any interesting friends? and who was it who forwarded thesite link to you?
    Hey! byny(im a girl) someone from where i used to live...i dont think they use the site, it was a forward from a forward from a forward...you get the picture.

young and sexy...are you? just because its a bit bold isnt it!?! mi casa e su casa...my house is your house....you dont know that? its italian...

interesting friends?

Not really...mainly sycophants with dodgy dress sense...there are a few good seeds though....people who look after me...especially when i drink too much (regularly)

So hows life for you guys?
    oh byny (im a girl)...

I really like your quote "Progress, that magic word which will probably lead to the downfall of our civilisation." Peter Tangvald

i dont know who that is but he sounds cool, ive always liked 'static progression' as a term for society's incessant need to 'move forward'...

sorry...i just read that and realised how rediculously arrogant my tone sounds...not that you can hear me...but...ok, i should warn you i have a tendancy to starttalking then babble on until whatever im talking about turns intpo mindless drivel...rather like this paragraph...
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    That would be moi. :D Yes, Im welcoming and stuff.

And I don't know what that other bit says/means :(

Lies, all lies. You're a ball bustin' bitch and you know it.

Just look what you've reduced Shiny to! :o

And 'lo static, I'm flattered! Sure know how to butter someone up huh? :blush:
    Originally posted by z0ma

:o Lying crab. :(

And Static, yes I know, crap name. Ive learnt to overcome it now, though :(
    Heya! :wave:
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    :o Lying crab. :(

And Static, yes I know, crap name. Ive learnt to overcome it now, though :(

Hey! I never said your name was crap...
    Even if it is...i still didnt say that! Dont be so hard on yourself, you ARE young... :D
    Originally posted by z0ma

And 'lo static, I'm flattered! Sure know how to butter someone up huh? :blush:

Hey, you sure know how to rip into someone! Thats a much better quality to have...respec'! so...what are you? how do you spend the time between eating, sleeping, fucking and being 'online'? unless you do them all at once, in which case props i believe is the term...
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear

Hey! nice to meet you. who, what, where, why and how?

(i figure these cover most bases of anything i could ask you so why not cut to the chase?!)
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear

Hey! nice to meet you. who, what, where, why and how?

(i figure these cover most bases of anything i could ask you so why not cut to the chase?!)
    Hiya! :wave: :D
    He's new, he hasn't used text talk, he has made more than 5 posts. Now, this is how it is meant to be!

WELCOME! Stick around. :)
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    He's new, he hasn't used text talk, he has made more than 5 posts. Now, this is how it is meant to be!

WELCOME! Stick around. :)

Hey doc...just went to your LJ...and did the family guy thing, I'm a peter too!!

Wow...I wonder what that means in the real world...
    welcome and post often!
    Originally posted by leese
    welcome and post often!

Ive seen you post that same saying like 5 times already.....
    Originally posted by Zella
    Ive seen you post that same saying like 5 times already.....

No, I think this is the........10th or 11th time

It got extremly old after the 3rd time I read it

:rolleyes:
    woah! bitchy! i guess most people are jst saying hi for posts...but i feel all the more welcomed the more that do!

so thanx leese :D
    woah! bitchy! i guess most people are jst saying hi for posts...but i feel all the more welcomed the more that do!

What u mean people are just saying hi for posts?! :confused::p we're all saying hi cos we are nice friendly, welcoming people... :D and anyway, who really cares about the post count?!
    i read someone saying that before...

Anyway...i was just refering to peoples comments about a 'hello' that may be a little rehearsed...

Never mind!