Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Miriam

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hardly looks like a man in fact he/she looks better than most women i know, lol.

If that's not a bloke then I don't know what is You can really tell that she is really a he at caertian angles.

Some dude emailed Miriam to say something about Tom and his/her's reply was,
    Fuck Tom! If he ain't man enough!

Obviously nore are you. If a striaght guy was told that the girl he really liked was really a bloke then wouldn't you run a mile?

Miriam was turned down to do a photo shoot for FHM because people would be to confused :lol:. I wouldn't really wanna be reading about a transexual that may have bigger nads than me :/.
    Well if 'he' still has the bits, then he is still a he, BUT if they have gone through all the op's then they are a she.
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    [BMiriam was turned down to do a photo shoot for FHM because people would be to confused :lol:. I wouldn't really wanna be reading about a transexual that may have bigger nads than me :/. [/B]

Why not? You are looking pictures, not hopping into bed with her.
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Why not? You are looking pictures, not hopping into bed with her.

'Cause straight guys really don't wanna look at pics of scantily clad guys.
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    'Cause straight guys really don't wanna look at pics of scantily clad guys.

The whole Miriam thing proves that you can't even tell. There's probably a tranny in one of the issues of the various Men's lifestyle magazines that are floating about that no one has noticed.
    The whole Miriam thing proves that you can't even tell. There's probably a tranny in one of the issues of the various Men's lifestyle magazines that are floating about that no one has noticed.

The point is, the whole of Britain knows he's a man. People aren't gonna buy FHM to see that.
    The point is, the whole of Britain knows he's a man. People aren't gonna buy FHM to see that.

People would buy it regardless. I bought the February/March one and that had Paris Hilton in it :yuck:. Some people would look, some people would not. I would look just out of pure curiousity; how they would cover it up and that kind of thing. I wouldn't be jerking off to it or even be aroused by it, but I would have a look at it.

If that makes me less straight then... *shrugs*
    People would buy it regardless. I bought the February/March one and that had Paris Hilton in it :yuck:. Some people would look, some people would not. I would look just out of pure curiousity; how they would cover it up and that kind of thing. I wouldn't be jerking off to it or even be aroused by it, but I would have a look at it.

If that makes me less straight then... *shrugs*

Nooo, I know people would still buy it, I meant alot of people buy the magazine purely for whoever's the main featured girl that month. If Miriam was the main featured girl, sales would drop. They're after models that appeal to guys. If the only reason you'd check it out was morbid curiosity, you could do that in the shop - you don't need to buy it :razz:
    Nooo, I know people would still buy it, I meant alot of people buy the magazine purely for whoever's the main featured girl that month.

If Miriam was the main featured girl, sales would drop. They're after models that appeal to guys. If the only reason you'd check it out was morbid curiosity, you could do that in the shop - you don't need to buy it :razz:

OOOOH! I understand now.

Oh I wouldn't buy it just for that. Lots of interesting articles about....stuff. :|:p
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well if 'he' still has the bits, then he is still a he, BUT if they have gone through all the op's then they are a she.

No. He was born a male and no matter what amount of surgery is involved he is still male.
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    No. He was born a male and no matter what amount of surgery is involved he is still male.

Agreed. The same way as with no matter how much surgery Michael Jackson has, he cannot change his race
    Agreed. The same way as with no matter how much surgery Michael Jackson has, he cannot change his race

Such wise thoughts from such a.... Thinking, I shall stop now and go to bed
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Such wise thoughts from such a.... Thinking, I shall stop now and go to bed

From a what? :razz:
    She blatantly did it for a 5 minutes of fame and not to find her perfect man.

She did look kinda manly (the spotty chest and back, big hands, broad shoulders), but was quite pretty at the same time. I don't feel sorry for her or the guys. They were both trying to get on telly and make themselves an easy pound note.

They all got what they wanted in the end, and also provided some light, if not slightly disturbing, entertainment :D