Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

single.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm interesting... as i said i thought i'd start enjoying single life to the full instead of taking things so seriously, and in the last week i've pulled practically every night, twice brought someone back with me (one of them a millionaire!) and its done wonders for my self-confidence.

I can't say I feel right about it, but i do feel i've wasted the last few months!

Still single though :(
  • Options
    I'm enjoying being single for now (it's not been that long though, but being singles never really bothered me) - what is starting to be annoying though, is all my once great male mates keep asking me out. :|

All I want is a little me time for now! Why won't they listen?!

Rocks:
    Still single though
    Like loads of people say, and your probably sick of it - it'll happen when you least expect it! (All the pullings got to be a confidence booster though - go you!).
  • Options
    I h8 bein single. I am at the mo. It sux soo bad. Ok, so u can flirt and all, but I am sum1 who needs to know that sum1 fancies them. Pathetic I know, but m8s just don't give me that. I luv em all an wouldn't be wivout em, but I NEED a bf!
  • Options
    Me to im single!! Have been since Thursday need to adjust to it. Plus had sex for first time last Sunday first time. Was gd an then i was dumped ah well!
  • Options
    thats harsh angel! *hugs*

I was with my best mate and her bf last night, and it kinda made me miss being in a realationship :(.... but then again.. nahhhh! :D
  • Options
    Yeah I know an I want to be with him again sooo its rubbish bein single in my opinion. I dunno when Im next gonna meet anyone cause off to uni soon which means there is no point now. I want my X back anyway. Dream on girl!
  • Options
    I don't like being single-I like being loved *wails*

:p
  • Options
    I would love ya....but I'm female *thinks* does this matta??? lol. *hugs* This'll have to do babe. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I don't feel wanted when I'm in a relationship anyway :p friends are much better :D :thumb:

Yeh but you have several hundred people wanting you even when you're NOT in a relationship with them :p

I love being single, I get to flirt with whoever the hell I like :D But I love being in a relationship as well, because I like to know that I am definitely wanted.

I am just really odd! I can never make my mind up.

Franki
    x
  • Options
    Hey do you think that its a bad idea or good one to go an get drunk at a party 2 weeks after you've broken up with someone you still like an look for other guys to pull?
    Help you get over it? or upset you?
  • Options
    Ive just become single after 7 months and 2 days and it sucks. i wanna cry or hurt myself. i think he's happy he broke i off now he can ++++ half the Hilton Hotel in Newcastle. Any gorg single ppl in Newcastle to morpeth way?:(
  • Options
    Hun try not to hurt yourself. I did that cut myself with a razor not v.deep pretty petty cuts but still. Now when I get up set im more tempted to do it again. Pm if u need to going through similar thing. Been dumped an thats why I did it.
  • Options
    hmph!

Thanks Angel. the reason why we finished is becos his ex was comin up from manchester n sleeping over tonight!!! 27.03.04 how f***** redic is that!?!?!?!? but he's possesive over me n thinks i'll let his ex sqweeze kip the night i dont think so.

~Anya

ps any opinions on this one???
  • Options
    Em hes possesive over you your ex? An his other ex is coming back up an staying over? Im just trying to work this out. I would say your best to forget about himself. Also noticed that you asked if there were any single guys your way. I would say only see a guy if you are ready ie pretty much over him. I went out last night got drunk an ended up staying the night with this guy who was really lovely an it was pretty innocent. However I kinda feel up set, hurt now. Don't think I was ready for that. :(
    So be careful with going with other people. I thought it might help not so sure now. I feel sorry for the guy cause I dont know if he wants more an hes a mate of my girl friends boyfriend. Seein him again at another party not sure what ill do.
  • Options
    Being single does have it's perks I guess. But I was dumped precisely 45 minutes ago, after 3 months and I'm gutted. I don't like men very much at the mo. Yuck.:(
  • Options
    just think of the posotives, when you're single you dont' have clingy needy boyfriends hanging around.
  • Options
    Well turns out my ex not is not only a cheater but a big bad lier too!!! His mam was on the phone to me explaining all and it's helped me soo much in getting over him. The healing process has started....... :chin: Maybe now I can do those things I want.

~Anya :p
  • Options
    Thats good glad you have sorted it. Heared that the girl that my ex is seein is suppose to be pretty hot an shes american dunno it annoys me!
  • Options
    im luuurvin it! *in justin style* :D