Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Body

not sure whether this is the right place to post this but i was just browsing through catalogues before and i noticed, how come there are no asian women modelling? And if there are there certainly aren't in the underwear section. (I aint a lesbian btw), I was wondering, because I've heard things from mates of mine who are asian.. With them usually being dark haired and obviously skinned, does this mean they have somewhat more body hair than most people?
I can imagine noone is goin to want to reply to this cus it's kinda embarassin.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, yeah, Asian women can have more body hair, eg a more obvious 'moustache', but then again they can remove it...

I would imagine it's partly due to culture; some predominantly Asian religions are against women showing their bodies.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Body
    Originally posted by Janjan
    not sure whether this is the right place to post this but i was just browsing through catalogues before and i noticed, how come there are no asian women modelling?

Company's are always gonna do whatever gets the most sales and they're probabaly using models which most closely reflect the market they are targeting.

If you were in an Asian country then you'd obviously see Asian models in Magazines, etc