Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Who do you Respect on TheSite?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    does your av reflect your mood?

im a bit pissed off like.......does it show :(
    I respect everyone...

But some interest me more than others...

Alladin, Morrocan Roll, Whowhere, Soul Liber...

Some some reason I used to get pissed off with Baldog and Thanatos... And Jacquline The Ripper. When I came back I read some of my old threads and got pissed with myself, rude bastard.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    have an argument with someone and think theyre a tosser, but then gradually they prove me wrong. I felt like this about Kaffrin during the rudeboyz incident but shes turned out lovely now and a creative person which I really admire

Hell yeah- I remember saying she was a mron who made me feel ill, but now I think she's wonderful:D

kermits nice now, but he still annoys me sometimes

I try my best;)

I even like Badabing now...well, mostly anyway. Maybe it's cos she hardly ever posts:p[/B][/QUOTE]
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Hell yeah- I remember saying she was a mron who made me feel ill, but now I think she's wonderful:D

haha. :p

i think what a lot of us forget is that yeah, it's not real life, but we are still all real people, with real feelings and stuff, and everyone has a trigger.

and you can watch someone overreact to something and think 'what a dick', but you don't really know their reasons behind their reaction.

like all the spelling/grammar nazis. everyone always says 'god, it's not school, it's ONLY spelling'. but they might have watched someone be beaten to death with a dictionary, or tortured while watching countdown.

and i think perhaps i should shut up now and go to bed :chin:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    and i think perhaps i should shut up now and go to bed :chin:

No! Your insane posts humour me greatly! :)
    Originally posted by kaffrin

like all the spelling/grammar nazis. everyone always says 'god, it's not school, it's ONLY spelling'. but they might have watched someone be beaten to death with a dictionary, or tortured while watching countdown.

true, very true, we should HELP these people escape from the mental and possibly physical torture of the abusive lexicographers.
    Re: Who do you Respect on TheSite?
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Who do you have the most respect for on 'TheSite' ? And Why?

Same goes for who you have the least respect for, e.g. disagree the most with that persons' views in many things.

Moderators Excluded!

Now, I know when I ask questions like this; I'm suppose to answer it myself - but since I'm still new to all this, I haven't officially made my mind up... though Dr. Lurve is close coz he stood up for me.... ahh, my Hero :blush:

And that Kermit fella was mean to me before for no valid reason so, least repect for that person.

Thanks for that, just felt he was a bit out of line,
    All I need now is my shining armour:p

Most people on here i have very little respect for to be honest- no lifers out of tuch with the real world. respect different people in each forum- From Roll, becky, Vicky, Ninj, Licaloppuss and them. Dont real deal personally with many people on here
    Who do you have the most respect for on 'TheSite' ? And Why?

Same goes for who you have the least respect for, e.g. disagree

If you dont agree with a a persons views ~ thats no reason to have little respect for them.

Such an arse licking / and slagging off people thread but i thought id chip in.. I think i more respect Budda, hes given me some great advice, given others great advice and hes not too cocky with it. Think a fair few people on here would be lost without him!
    Re: Re: Who do you Respect on TheSite?
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    If you dont agree with a a persons views ~ thats no reason to have little respect for them.

Well, you be surprised how blunt people can be if you don't share the same views on things.

Probably done it yourself and either won't admit it or don't realise it. Not saying all the time. But we all can be stubborn when we want to be.
    The people I respect are different to the people I like, although some of them come into both categories.

I respect Rich, 'cause he's been through so much more shit than I have but he's still always trying to help me :heart:

I respect kaffrin (although I don't always like/agree with her), 'cause she seems pretty cool most of the time, and gives people good advice, but doesn't beat around the bush, she puts it to 'em straight :) That's also why I respect Aspartame, and also to a degree, BritJames

I respect rolly, dunno why, just . . . do, same goes for Becky :)

I respect people like littlemissy and byny, but also, I have no idea why.

And of course, I respect Jamie and Scott, 'cause they've always tried to help me, even when I'm not exactly being easy to get through to.

Franki
    x
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    The people I respect are different to the people I like, although some of them come into both categories.

I respect Rich, 'cause he's been through so much more shit than I have but he's still always trying to help me :heart:

I respect kaffrin (although I don't always like/agree with her), 'cause she seems pretty cool most of the time, and gives people good advice, but doesn't beat around the bush, she puts it to 'em straight :) That's also why I respect Aspartame, and also to a degree, BritJames

I respect rolly, dunno why, just . . . do, same goes for Becky :)

I respect people like littlemissy and byny, but also, I have no idea why.

And of course, I respect Jamie and Scott, 'cause they've always tried to help me, even when I'm not exactly being easy to get through to.

Franki
    x

And no me.. evil girl:(

and do your bloody work girl...:p
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    And no me.. evil girl:(

and do your bloody work girl...:p

No, not you. And I have no work, so, like, shut up.
    No, not you. And I have no work, so, like, shut up.

*pokes franki*

fine.. *mutters*evil...cow..*ends muttering*
    Re: Re: Re: Who do you Respect on TheSite?
    Well, you be surprised how blunt people can be if you don't share the same views on things.

Probably done it yourself and either won't admit it or don't realise it. Not saying all the time. But we all can be stubborn when we want to be.

Yeah, i get that but, being blunt and stubborn doesnt mean you dont respect them, well for me it doesnt mean i dont respect them, guess i have a different definition of respect. If i dont share the same views, and i think that they are 100% wrong and talking out of their arse at that moment in time, i can still have respect for somebody. And everybody has my respect until they show me they dont deserve it, or until they show me they deserve even more respect.
    I would say the people I respect the most are Becky, Rolly, Bongbudda, Aspartame, Kaffrin, Turtle and Kermit. There are some people who can be complete pricks yet still give good advice, and vice versa.
    Yeah, i get that but, being blunt and stubborn doesnt mean you dont respect them, well for me it doesnt mean i dont respect them, guess i have a different definition of respect. If i dont share the same views, and i think that they are 100% wrong and talking out of their arse at that moment in time, i can still have respect for somebody. And everybody has my respect until they show me they dont deserve it, or until they show me they deserve even more respect.

:rolleyes: Oh Boy - Is it me, or does it feel like we're going round in circles here - ?!

:rolleyes: Oh Boy - Is it me, or does it feel like we're going round in circles here - ?!
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner
    Becks, Rolly, the Drugs lot (Bongbudda, z0ma etc) Kaffrin, Jacq The Ripper, BritJames, Rainbow Brite, and all the people who talk sense and try to help :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I really would rather not be in the same bracket as that bastard.

Minxy; Cheers for the mention, I'm just bored at work thats all, I'm not that much of a saint.
    Originally posted by bongbudda

Minxy; Cheers for the mention, I'm just bored at work thats all, I'm not that much of a saint.

Ahh.. see i wouldnt go that far anyway ;)

erm... well i dont feel like we are :rolleyes:
    *slaps head* I forgot someone. I just remembered it earlier.

I also respect DiamondGeezer, 'cause he's great :)
    Jamie

:D
    It was posts like this i was meaning when i was on about pointless posts... from a relative newbie with about 20 posts...
    Originally posted by XtremePleasure
    OMG.

What about me?!!

Respect has to be earned, not expected or given freely. Some people should learn to realise that...
    I respect some people more than others around here. Some people i know in real life and get on well with, others i dont *shrugs*

I haven't been through that much actually. But :D anyway! :heart:
    im sure we had one of these about a month ago. oh well.

the people i respect are people like kaff, sezzles and lisa.
    i dunno, i guess its the same in real life, i respect the people who are themselves and just say what they think.
    and i guess the people that are always there to help others, like properly help them, all this 'no no love you're gonna be fine *hugglez*' stuff is just irritating and unhelpful, we all know it takes more than that.
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    :D

Bless ya :)
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I haven't been through that much actually. But :D anyway! :heart:

You've been through more than me. Don't argue with me :p
    I think that this question is too complicated to answer.
    urr like hello

i don't respect anyone, your all fucking cunts.
    Originally posted by molo
    i don't respect anyone, your all fucking cunts.

not right now i'm not...

oh *looks at himself*, i see what you mean