Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's up with thesite?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It seems to be working fine one minute, then slowing to completely, then grinding to a halt, then starting up fine again, then slowing down, the grinding to a halt, then slowing down (I'm sure you get the idea). Anyone else having this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know. It's doing my head in. :mad:

I've got an English essay to be not doing, damnit!
    bloody annoying !!!!
    I fink the mods are doing it to piss me off even more :(

I was only joking last night you know, I wasnt gonna sent the petition to the house of lords or anything you know ;)

and this is the first time i could access The Site tonight and have got serious withdrawal symptoms :D
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It's jank.

If it's going to carry on like this we'll have to let the mods go - get some new ones in to run this place proper. :p
    Weekender Offender 
    It seems better now than earlier when I tried to get on :)
    Originally posted by Skive
    It's jank.

If it's going to carry on like this we'll have to let the mods go - get some new ones in to run this place proper. :p

that harsh man... the mods are lovely:)
    Stop being such a suck up Hellboy! I've notice far too much arse kissing coming from you, the mods are starting to fear you may have stalker tendencies ;):p :eek:
    0wned.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Well said Susie! :)
    Originally posted by Susie
    Stop being such a suck up Hellboy! I've notice far too much arse kissing coming from you, the mods are starting to fear you may have stalker tendencies ;):p :eek:

Haha! Never would of expected that. :D You made me spill milk all over the trousers I just put on though. :o

And yes, what is going on!? Sort it out people. Maybe it's God's way of telling me that I should be at college. :nervous:
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Haha! Never would of expected that. :D You made me spill milk all over the trousers I just put on though. :o

And yes, what is going on!? Sort it out people. Maybe it's God's way of telling me that I should be at college. :nervous:

Yeah, you should be at college boyo. Education an all that!!

And HAR re. the trousers :p
    Thesite is being slow with me atm and also a few times the site has been down for me and I couldn't get on. :(
    It's still coming and going. And like Zome and Lil Laura, I have stuff to be not doing, and having thesite down is a distraction I don't need!
    I know, it's doing my fucking head in, get it sorted out.
    It's still coming and going. And like Zome and Lil Laura, I have stuff to be not doing, and having thesite down is a distraction I don't need!
    Tis crap but i am not too bothered as i have other interests :) thats not meant as a dig btw.
    oh how annoying
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    oh how annoying
    Trying to decide if this is sarcastic or not...
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    Trying to decide if this is sarcastic or not...

no its not
    ive been in the comp room for 1 1/2 hours and its been working for about 10 minuits but keeps going wierd!
    Argh, this is making me mad :mad:

I reckon the mods have done a 24 hour backup to try and convince us all that half an hour isn't that bad. :mad:
    Fucking hell, you'd think people would have OTHER things they could go and do.

Some of you really scare me :nervous:
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Fucking hell, you'd think people would have OTHER things they could go and do.

Some of you really scare me :nervous:

Like work to avoid doing :(
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Like work to avoid doing :(

Exam pass rates will go up because of this :yes:
    So far ive had the afore mentioned logging in fine then going a snails pace then working then not working, Ive also had the your password is incorrect screen when it was the right one :mad: Seems to be so random also, Works one minute off the next, works one minute then off the next.

Seriously though surely some of you have other things to be doing . . . something . . . anything . . .:p
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I find it interesting that none of the mods have posted in this topic until now (except if I missed any). ...Maybe it's because they're working like hell to solve the problem? :chin:
    no need to post it 3 times:p

but its driving me mad too... please hurry mods, we love you really, just sort it.......please??
    Firstly. why am i seeing that post done 3 times by Zalbor :confused:

Secondly : Thats me finally managed to get this to open for me now, since my last post, ive been sat trying to get back in and its just gone so slow and done nothing, trying to go from page to page or to even sign in or to just browse is an impossibility!!!

grrr :mad:
    mine kept going to "page cannot be displayed" ... i dont know... whatever
    Re: What's up with thesite?
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    It seems to be working fine one minute, then slowing to completely, then grinding to a halt, then starting up fine again, then slowing down, the grinding to a halt, then slowing down (I'm sure you get the idea). Anyone else having this?

Yep, same here. Was going extremely slow two times earlier in the day yesterday and then later on, in the day, it was fine and was going ok for a while, then slowed down and was pissing me off so I just left.

Seems to be ok, as of right now, but will probably really slow down within minutes again, but oh well.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    no need to post it 3 times:p
    Originally posted by Richeh
    Firstly. why am i seeing that post done 3 times by Zalbor?

Soory about this. It wouldn't load the page that says the message has been posted, and I thought it hadn't.