Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Goddamn DSA webshite!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm attempting to book my test, BUT it won't accept my flat number in the address section. It'll take the street number, but not the flat number! It'll come to the block, but not to the house!! Any ideas? Never had this hassle in booking the theory...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just do it the old-fashioned way and use a telephone. (Mind you the person on the other end might be using the same database, but its worth a try.)
    I managed to get it eventually. Ended up just writing: second floor, 2nd door on the right... Hope it gets to me. For sme reason it just chucked out anything that had 2/2 in it...
    I booked my theory test last week it's 2 days after my birthday on the 24th april which i'm not sure is a good idea. i've got lots of mocks then but i hope it's not too difficult. has anyone done it recently who could say what it was like?
    Yeah, I've just done mine. Passed after 4 attempts. Totally do as much as you can for the hazard perception part, that's the bit I failed 3 times. Get the focus multimedia cdrom or the dsa's dvd. Reading the highway code and doing the test questions is also good.