Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

met this girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
like some i have never really been into chating in chatrooms or using my webcam because it just dont really interest me upuntill my mate started to to use messenger programs and so i got one and used it to chat with him.

i met this woman who is around 30 (im early 20s). she seems to just want a bit of fun and is coming to england and i think she want to meet me. ive not known her for long but she is already saying stuff like i miss you, i want and so on. i doubt i will meet her so i'll give her some exuse because im getting some negative vibes. she is proberly just friendly and an up for it type of girl but i dont know. she has sort of said one or two things which i may beleave to be false after saying one thing then saying another. i might be just a little paranoid but i feel she maybe up to something. what would you do or do you have any suggestions

Comments

• Options
    oh dear.. she sounds like a sad trout to me. do you speak to her on messenger? if so then just block her. she's already getting clingy:/ if you have no interest in meeting her then you need to stop this before it goes too far.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    oh dear.. she sounds like a sad trout...

Ain't heard that expression in a while - :rolleyes:

What kind of things has she said, that you believe to be false?

She could be just a lonely woman, looking for a bit of fun... then possibly hoping to get something more out of it. Be careful what you say. Don't lead her on, if you have no intentions in meeting her, etc.

XoX Sam XoX
  • Options
    Clingy woman of her age or any age can lead to trouble in my opinion if lead on. I tend to give those sorts of woman a wide birth. Saying that, you can't always tell what their like until you've spoken to them a few times and by then they can be hard to get rid of. If you wanna give her the elbow then just tell her you've met a girl and chatting the way you do (it's it's firty or what ever) feels like your being unfaithful or something.

Failing that, tell her your gay abd you thought she was a crossdresser. :/
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    This is slightly off on a tanget and you've probably heard it all before but just in case you do decide to meet up with her please remember to play it safe.

CB