Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Intuition by Wilkinson Sword

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its a new amazing razor!

basically, the actual razor is surrounded by a bar of soap (aloe, cocoa butter & vitamin E) which froths up when you use it. no need for any shaving gel!
and what is extra brilliant is i used it on by bikini line and the soap goes across the skin first so that the shaver leaves it silky smooth. whereas before i had to be careful on my sensitive skin as to not get a rash, with this i can just go swoosh and its all gone and perfect!

it's on special offer in superdrug for a fiver with a refill included
:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooh, might give it a try.

better than the old venus thingy? forgotten what it's called.
    so much better. i really liked venus at first but now i'm not keen.
    I like Wilkinson Sword Quattro. You get a much closer and smoother shave than the 'ol Mach 3.
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    I like Wilkinson Sword Quattro. You get a much closer and smoother shave than the 'ol Mach 3.
    yes but the point is that this is a ladies shaver with a bar of soap around it! and it's for sensitive skin and so brilliant on my bikini line!
    i saw that in Superdrug but i didn't know if it would work but i'll definitely buy one now.
    i'm having second thoughts. since i shaved my legs they've been kinda itchy :/
    but it didn't on my bikini line so still gona use it for that because it doesnt rash
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i'm having second thoughts. since i shaved my legs they've been kinda itchy :/

How are your legs now?

Coz I'm considering in getting one of thursday when I go shopping...

Has anyone ever used electric shaver for your legs? If so, what they like? Any good?!
    i bought one yesterday, couldn't use it though couldn't get the lid off :crazyeyes
    I seen the advert for it now, so silly!
    I saw an advert for that tonight, might get it but not sure, I just bough a venus one not used it yet, is it not good?
    I like the venus ones, 'cause the head wiggles and stuff so it can fit in the contours of your body. Or something.
    I think i might get one of them. I have a venus one, which is amazin, but stil leaves me with red spots when doing bikini line :(
    i used it for the first time yesterday while i was using it i thought "hey this is great" until i cut myself but my legs do seem more hair free than when i use a normal razor and shaving gel.