Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

omg

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: omg
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    nope it wasnt :p
    the sun shines lots *nods* when ya comin 2 visit me rollypolly?
    if you sus that town and have some lucky breaks and some back up ...and realy understand why a place in lancashire is an international money making atraction ...you'll buzz.
    please please don't forget to keep 8s updated rockerb...
    amd remember ...have you been on the pepsimax yet? or have you just stood at the corner shop underneath it ...looking up in awe!
    that is one hell 0of a frontier town your in ...keep a diary ...seriously.
    you realy are in one of europes excitng towns. draw in the experience and you will become more english than ever imagined ...but with a serious internatoinal outlook ...
    ok i'm rambli ng .....i'm jealous ...oh to do it all again.

you need a few quid in the bank that you never touch. an overdraft in blackpool is baed news. you need to keep in touchh with family ...for your support.; to your advantage ...
  • Options
    thanks to a super duper 750ml bottle of hairspray and a trusty rockport mr spider and one of his smaller friends have gone to spider heaven i have thrown the remains outside the front door to hopefully teach his friends a lesson not to come in my fuckin house.
  • Options
    oh spiders are the rankest! i feel bad for you :( i've learned a vaccum works good. or if its up high, just spray a bottle of bleach at it...
  • Options
    your all murder's.. they're lovely little things:(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: omg
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    if you sus that town and have some lucky breaks and some back up ...and realy understand why a place in lancashire is an international money making atraction ...you'll buzz.
    please please don't forget to keep 8s updated rockerb...
    amd remember ...have you been on the pepsimax yet? or have you just stood at the corner shop underneath it ...looking up in awe!
    that is one hell 0of a frontier town your in ...keep a diary ...seriously.
    you realy are in one of europes excitng towns. draw in the experience and you will become more english than ever imagined ...but with a serious internatoinal outlook ...
    ok i'm rambli ng .....i'm jealous ...oh to do it all again.

you need a few quid in the bank that you never touch. an overdraft in blackpool is baed news. you need to keep in touchh with family ...for your support.; to your advantage ...

english please?