Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bring Your Own Booze

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just went to my very first BYOB Resturaunt .. went out with my folks for their wedding Anniversry so took along a bottle of wine.

Was very good food, and we were their only customers ... it's a new place .. 3 months old and no one knows about it yet!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The owner must really love pink judging by the photo!
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    The owner must really love pink judging by the photo!

It was really nicely done the table were made from three panes of glass but the middle layer was all smashed, looked really good.

Anyway got me thinking if the place is bring your own booze I could do one heck of an event there!!
    I`ve never known a place say "bring ya own booze" good idea it saves you paying way over the odds like you usually do.

What was the food like? expensive?
    my wife would be fuming!
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    I`ve never known a place say "bring ya own booze" good idea it saves you paying way over the odds like you usually do.

What was the food like? expensive?

Nope the bill came to £36 for 5 people this includes 5 non alcoholic drinks, starters and loads of food, we took a doggie bag and have tonnes left to eat tomorrow.

And if past experience is anything to go by then it's gonna taste even better tomorrow