Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

girlfriends...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heh, well I've never really dated or gone out with anybody before. Why? I dunno I guess.

Is that a put off??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    for me (although im a guy) i like a girl with no past bfs. she feels like shes mine and not someone elses 2nd hands :confused: I know thats a really horrible way to put it but you know!

That's why I don't talk about exes much to girls! :p
    What age are you?

No it probably wouldn't be a problem as long as you didn't make the problem.
    I think people like being people's "firsts". Of course it all depends on the person that's involved. Some people might find it pathetic and others might find it great. My girlfriend is my first even though she's had a few before me. I'll admit it'd be nice if I'd been her first boyfriend but I think in the end it doesn't really matter one way or the other. Chances are the person you ask out won't even ask about it until after they decide to go out with you.
    i think it shouldn't be a problem but the question is how old are you? sometimes you can have the experienced girls but then you seem to go with the flow,

dont be offended, are you sure of your sexuality?

????
    I'm not gay!!
    Re: girlfriends...
    Originally posted by the sole liber
    Heh, well I've never really dated or gone out with anybody before. Why? I dunno I guess.

Is that a put off??

not really!! also, if they are your first g/f, and they know this, they'll prob feel more special and remember you. if anything im more put off by guys who've had lots of g/f's.

Is that a put off??

How old are you?

I don't think it's a put off, depends on the person. Somebody who judges you by your amount of sexual experience probably isn't worth it anyway.
    Of course it's not a problem - You choose to not date anyone.

When you do find a girlfriend, she aint going to want to know about how many ex/girlfriends u had.

Just focuse on who you are with then and don't worry about your past or hers.

XoX Sam XoX
    You never answered your age but going by a post you made i would say your about late 20's, possbily very early 30's, am i right?
    I'd say he is still a teen...

I read up there that if the girl is just interested in how much sexual experience you might have it's not worth it... Ha! She's thinking sex, go for her. That is if you are the age I think you are.

Grampa used to say "There are a lot of fishes in the ocean and they all eat different types of worms". So if there is not much experience in your worm it doesn't mean a fish wont eat it.

Ah and about what Bob said... Those two ! after the sexuality question made me think... Are you sure you are not a fish?
    Is that a put off??
    I wouldn't have thought so, if everyone waas honest then id think that the majority would be glad because you wouldnt have had lots of sexual partners.
    The only time it could be a problem is if you were too used to your own company and found it hard to have a full on relationship, seeing your partner possibly everyday etc.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    You never answered your age but going by a post you made i would say your about late 20's, possbily very early 30's, am i right?

I'm 24.