Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Listen to yourselves..

2»

Comments

• Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Re: Re: Listen to yourselves..
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ...we either don't notice you for a while or you do something and ...you'' get a chair by the bar soon ...

hmm, quite true. i'm still stuck by the fruit machines. oh the flashy lights and bottomless coin deposit thingy :(

i kinda get what Cruel2bkind means though. ive noticed sometimes people are really blunt and rude to newbies concerning text speak. but for every rude comment, there's lots of nice ones pointing out the error of a new person's ways :yes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Bah - worst argument ever :p

You see a post that pisses you off for whatever reason - don't read it? You just did. Alas, the damage is already done. :(

Damage just began, when you started typing that post -

Did I mention in any of my posts about me being pissed off?? Nope! :rolleyes:

I'm simply mentioning how you guys react when something so stupid is done that you don't all approve off and you all gang up cause someone decided to use... I don't know. CAPS!! or PURPLE TEXT!!

I'm not arguing... I'm just pointing out a few things on how you treat this forum.
  • Options
    Well I'm new and I haven't been bashed at all (that may be tempting fate:p ). The only new people I've seen bashed are the ones who post wild things and abuse others.

I think I'm still underneath everyones radar.........
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Maybe you're just not moronic enough :)

Not that moronicness is encouraged, of course :p

I'm a stealth moron. I think I'll start using my elbow to type my posts, which will b fll of txt spk and describe anyone who dares argue with me as a grit-eater. That'll get me noticed!:D
This discussion has been closed.