Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

channel 4

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
everything seems to be oh channel 4 with you over there, like its the only station over there. just... just why?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    There is like over 250.

Channel 4 just shows many great programmes.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT
    There is like over 250.

Channel 4 just shows many great programmes.

if you got sky, I've only got normal tv so we got 5tv channels
    Re: channel 4
    Originally posted by my_name
    everything seems to be oh channel 4 with you over there, like its the only station over there. just... just why?

bbc 2 is alright - I think we just tend to prefer entertainment that's a little more offbeat and you wouldn't see on the main channels cause they're so full of soaps and Ant and Dec.
    Re: Re: channel 4
    Originally posted by leese
    bbc 2 is alright - I think we just tend to prefer entertainment that's a little more offbeat and you wouldn't see on the main channels cause they're so full of soaps and Ant and Dec.

Too much ant n dec and you never see one without the other, God.. someone detach them from the hip
    im gonna state the obvious...
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Too much ant n dec and you never see one without the other, God.. someone detach them from the hip

thats kinda the point of them though...they are a double act. I dont think it would work with just one of them, and/or someone else
    Re: Re: Re: channel 4

I liked the joke in Love Actually

Billy Mack: Well Ant or Dec...............
    I watch the UK Gold channel quite a bit, nothing like a bit of old Blackadder or Have I Got News For You.
    Channel 4 tends to so more American programs on it than the other 4 stations.
    I watch the UK Gold channel quite a bit, nothing like a bit of old Blackadder or Have I Got News For You.

Yeah I watch UK Gold for a bit of blackadder, gimme gimme gimmme and fawlty towers.

:rolleyes:
    if you got sky, I've only got normal tv so we got 5tv channels
    Unless you're from the South East, then you get 4, if we had channel 5 it would screw up France:rolleyes:
    Best channel is 4, closely followed by 2, then 1, then 3.
    I'd be happy if 3 just dissapeared, it's a shit tv channel, nothing good on it, it's just a pikie channel, things like Trisha and I'm a celebrity. What's 5 like?
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    Unless you're from the South East, then you get 4, if we had channel 5 it would screw up France:rolleyes:

Or South West :yes:
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    What's 5 like?

Shit in the morning, shit in the afternoon with the Columbo and daft old movies, but after 6 PM it gets better with the Family Affairs :o and the 9 PM movies :yes: On a Sunday you also get a 6 PM Family Movie which tends to be good.