Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

primary school tricks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What did you used to do when you were younger at school ?

Iwas a good girl, bit like hermione in HP, but changed once i got to secondary...bizzarly.
But used to put pva glue all over my hands leave it to dry then peal it off....and stick thing to my hands too, like paper,coloured tissue, sequines, anything!!

luv sarah xx

felt in a colourful mood just then!

Comments

• Options
    Re: primary school tricks
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    What did you used to do when you were younger at school ?

Iwas a good girl, bit like hermione in HP, but changed once i got to secondary...bizzarly.
    But used to put pva glue all over my hands leave it to dry then peal it off....and stick thing to my hands too, like paper,coloured tissue, sequines, anything!!

Strange strange girl.....
  • Options
    I was accused of flooding the toilets at nursery school - I, of course, don't remember at all...................................
  • Options
    Originally posted by leese
    I was accused of flooding the toilets at nursery school - I, of course, don't remember at all...................................

Me n my bro we're the trouble makers in our school.. but out of 6-7boys in the whole year it's not suprising..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Me n my bro we're the trouble makers in our school.. but out of 6-7boys in the whole year it's not suprising..

are you in a small school or something, or just very lucky boyzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Originally posted by leese
    are you in a small school or something, or just very lucky boyzzzzzzzzzzz

our primary school had 120pupils in total

(I ment to say that WAS in primary school. now theres loads of boys in high school)

Anyway there was 2year groups to a class room and about 35a class so about 17/18people a year and the year bellow us only had one boy:eek2: poor lad run with the girls on sports day.
  • Options
    Re: primary school tricks
    Originally posted by _Hermione_

But used to put pva glue all over my hands leave it to dry then peal it off....

haha. we did that. only we used to pretend to our mums when we got home that we had some awful skin disease.

:chin:

p.s. please, please don't use the light/bright colours for your posts. my eyes have trouble focusing at the best of times, but with the bright colours it just hurts. the purple is fine, but the pink is evil. eeeeevil.
  • Options
    Now I see how the red got annoying :(sowwie everyone:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Now I see how the red got annoying
    At last. :p

I used to do the glue thing, its so much fun peeling it off :D

Hmm...I used to think I was really cool by saying "NO" to the register when everyone else answered "Yes miss." :cool:

I didnt go to my class once after lunch because I was 'locked in the dungeons.' I didn't realise all you had to do was get your fingers outta them little holes. I was waiting for the prince to come rescue me, but he never came. :( I just stood there, wondering why I was the only one left and everyone else had managed to escape. :(

*Sigh*

Remember Country Dancing? *Shudders* Eh Faith? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    At last. :p

I used to do the glue thing, its so much fun peeling it off :D

Hmm...I used to think I was really cool by saying "NO" to the register when everyone else answered "Yes miss." :cool:

I didnt go to my class once after lunch because I was 'locked in the dungeons.' I didn't realise all you had to do was get your fingers outta them little holes. I was waiting for the prince to come rescue me, but he never came. :( I just stood there, wondering why I was the only one left and everyone else had managed to escape. :(

*Sigh*

Remember Country Dancing? *Shudders* Eh Faith? :p

Awwww no prince for you... *hugs*:)

And we did line dancing.. :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Remember Country Dancing?

Yes. With hatred.

My teacher once fell when showing us a move though :D
  • Options
    Awww.

I loved the dashing white seargant! It was like, ring a ring a roses with a bit of fancy footwork :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Awww.

I loved the dashing white seargant! It was like, ring a ring a roses with a bit of fancy footwork :D

:chin: Maybe that's where it comes from.
  • Options
    I remember whenever I used to kick the ball when we played footie at lunchtime, my shoe would come flying off.

Once it even went over the wall :lol:

When somebody dropped their dinner tray in the canteen, and everybody went "Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhheeeeeeyyyyy!" :thumb:

And I remember going about asking the girls if they had pubes :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    And I remember going about asking the girls if they had pubes :p

:lol: