Home Anything Goes
Need support urgently? Head to this thread.

post count

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does everyone say hello to the new people in the introduce yourself forum to get their post count up :p

actually i might start doing that

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, I'm just such a friendly girl and stuff...:D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My post count is very low. I spend a lot of time on the site, but mainly just reading people's opinions in debate and politics.
    I don't even go on the introduce yourself forum; I think I should though, let people know who I am!
    :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nah i just write two thousand one hundred and forty-one posts of crap :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Blackout
    nah i just write two thousand one hundred and forty-one posts of crap :)

    I just 4501 posts of crap:) lol..
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Blackout
    nah i just write two thousand one hundred and forty-one posts of crap :)

    I, on the other hand, have never posted crap. Ever. :no:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I, on the other hand, have never posted crap. Ever. :no:

    theres over six-thousand possible counter-arguments for that, if anyone a LOT of time on their hands :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I, on the other hand, have never posted crap. Ever. :no:

    ditto :yes: such as this post... totally uncrap
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: post count
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    Does everyone say hello to the new people in the introduce yourself forum to get their post count up :p

    actually i might start doing that


    shhhh, people have to work it out for themselves
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just do it cos im a lovely friendly welcoming person, its not got anything to do with the fact that it boosts my post count.. not one bit... :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    I just do it cos im a lovely friendly welcoming person, its not got anything to do with the fact that it boosts my post count.. not one bit... :p

    aye..your a LOVELY..FRIENDLY person.. ain't ya:p

    jkin:)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    aye..your a LOVELY..FRIENDLY person.. ain't ya:p

    jkin:)

    By saying 'jkin' are you trying ot say that infact babybear is not a nice freindly person. Oh wait i think you are! Bad rudeboy! bad!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    By saying 'jkin' are you trying ot say that infact babybear is not a nice freindly person. Oh wait i think you are! Bad rudeboy! bad!

    I was being sarcastic :p....


    and stop with the rudeboy-ness *cries* curse the name till the day they die..
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Groovaybaby*
    i dont care about my post count

    Admit it.. everyone does;)
Sign In or Register to comment.