Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What would you do?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
You are sittng here minding your own buisness and you spot a thread made my susie. As its by a mod you feel you just have to pop in and have a lookie. Expecting to see some thread about a new case study or something and its a thread syaing how theyve run out of money and there will be no more Thesite.org as of tomorrow.
What would you do?
I know this may sound sad but i think i'd cry. I'd be loosing all these good friends that i had made.:(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is hypothetical.... isn't it :nervous: they're not....closing us down....are they?
    I would think, oh well. And just find something else to waste my time on.
    Id think it was a shame; it's a really good resource! Then I'd move on like; there are other places to be :p. It would be a shame though because there's a nice community here most of the time :)
    i would wonder what the hell im going to do on these boring uni nights between 6 and 8pm
    i can honestly (even though admitting this makes my self esteem drop a bit) i would be bored to sin alot during the days.
    Make sure we all have another decent forum to go to. It's not TheSite I like (though I do find it helpful sometimes :) ) it's the people on the forums.
    arnswer my question please.. :nervous: thesite's not going... is it... :crying: I ain't been here a year yet:(
    i'd make a shrine of everything of the site... like i'd write names down on a piece of paper and take a picture of my computer screan while its on thesite and then i would wait till its late at night and have a little vigal and cry lots and lots in the memory. and then i would sacrifice a virgin.
    Originally posted by my_name
    and then i would sacrifice a virgin.

:lol:
    they're not....closing us down....are they?

Yeah, you got one more week. The only reason why is because.. and I quote.. "A young man that goes by the name of "Rude_Boyz" has been pushing rohypno through TheSite.org. He is being investigated by the police and GCU (Gay Crime Unit)"

l
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Yeah, you got one more week. The only reason why is because.. and I quote.. "A young man that goes by the name of "Rude_Boyz" has been pushing rohypno through TheSite.org. He is being investigated by the police and GCU (Gay Crime Unit)"

l

Lol... rightio and you forgot the : in the :|