Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sexual Fantasy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is your Sexual Fantasy??

This guy I'm seeing has been asking me what are my sexual fantasies cause he wants to be the one to help make them come to life - Aint he sweet... :rolleyes:

Has your partner made it come to life for you or are you still waiting to pluck up the courage in asking?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You answer, then we answer.

And lose the formatting, it makes you look like a plank.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    And lose the formatting, it makes you look like a plank.

No, I think you missed understood my question - Didn't want your opinion about how I make my threads/posts just about your sexual fantasys - See theres me assuming, I had the option to use the text format if I wanted to - thats why they are there for you to help yourself - :D
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    No, I think you missed understood my question - Didn't want your opinion about how I make my threads/posts just about your sexual fantasys - See theres me assuming, I had the option to use the text format if I wanted to - thats why they are there for you to help yourself - :D

And now it all becomes clear- you don't look like a plank. You are one.

Go and join Rude_Boyz in the corner.
    And now it all becomes clear- you don't look like a plank. You are one.

Go and join Rude_Boyz in the corner.

:lol: I don't even know you and some strange reason you picked me to cricticse... well what can I say, I'm flattered :blush:
    plank

That is such a good word. I will have to use it in future. Thanks. :heart:
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    That is such a good word. I will have to use it in future. Thanks. :heart:

It is. You should thank Aspartame, not me :yes:
    some strange reason you picked me to cricticse

People think I'm some sort of bully, I'm not. All I do is say when someone is being a muppet- and you are being one.
    People think I'm some sort of bully, I'm not. All I do is say when someone is being a muppet- and you are being one.

A plank, now a muppet! Wouldn't be too much trouble if you could explain why you think I am? I got some spare time to waste and could do with a laugh - Mondays just seem to drag for me - :eek:
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
    Wouldn't be too much trouble if you could explain why you think I am?

Are being a plank?

It's all attitude, dahling. It's indecribable, just like Hellfire's moron-ness is.
    Are being a plank?

It's all attitude, dahling. It's indecribable, just like Hellfire's moron-ness is.

You can't judge what attitude I'm using, when you don't know what way I'm saying in any of my posts or threads - so need a better reason than that -
    Oh for friggs sake!
    il reply to ur post, seeing as every1 else is occupied, lol. i dont have many sexual fantasies, but i used to just want to be taken really roughly - i actually told him one night when we'de both had a few drinks, and it was great. i say go for it - tell him, and you'll definately enjoy it. Awww, your so lucky that he actually wants to please you in this way :D
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    il reply to ur post, seeing as every1 else is occupied, lol. i dont have many sexual fantasies, but i used to just want to be taken really roughly - i actually told him one night when we'de both had a few drinks, and it was great. i say go for it - tell him, and you'll definately enjoy it. Awww, your so lucky that he actually wants to please you in this way :D

Hooray!! Thank You spongebobs' *HUGZ*

Was going to close this thread coz someone decided to take the meaning away of why I made this thread in the first place -

Thing is, I never really thought about what my fantasys are - That's why I was asking -
    To be fair anyone who uses the word plank sounds an idiot themselves...
    Originally posted by stangoc
    To be fair anyone who uses the word plank sounds an idiot themselves...

yes spoon is a much better insult

:lol::lol:
    So leese and stangoc - you got any sexual fantasys? While your here might as well open up - :p
    So leese and stangoc - you got any sexual fantasys? While your here might as well open up - :p

i don't know, im quite open minded when it comes to these things but fantasies I don't know - find the whole "role play" thing kinda cringeworthy - I'll have to be really lame and say I would like to spend a night in a hotel with my beloved and not leave for a few days!!
    Originally posted by leese
    yes spoon is a much better insult

:lol::lol:

Oi. :impissed:
    i really want to be dominated

wouldnt want guy to be an overpowering person all the time though.
    I have to be honnest here.....Ive lived out all my fantacys but one.
    And thats a MFF 3sum.
    Ive had sex out doors, sex in public, rough sex, shower sex, wall sex, have to be quiet as mate are in the room sex, which couple can come the most sex, ally sex, MMF sex. And im sure theres more that i cant remember.
    Re: Sexual Fantasy?
    What is your Sexual Fantasy??

This guy I'm seeing has been asking me what are my sexual fantasies cause he wants to be the one to help make them come to life - Aint he sweet... :rolleyes:

Has your partner made it come to life for you or are you still waiting to pluck up the courage in asking?

He isn't sweet, he wants an excuse to have sex with you :rolleyes:

Not that there's owt wrong with that :D
    i want to have sex with a marine in a trench on the battlefield while a war goes on. yes, that is my fantasy. had it since i was 15 years old. never come true :(
    Originally posted by my_name
    i want to have sex with a marine in a trench on the battlefield while a war goes on. yes, that is my fantasy. had it since i was 15 years old. never come true :(

I wonder way - :rolleyes: :p

And Eeyun... I know that's his excuse and by all means he's welcome to try and fulfill my fantasys. Just don't know what one?

Tempted with the whole having sex in public... never done that b4!
    I've had the whole dominated rough sex, had it on Friday, was lovely! :D

Gonna try the sex outdoors though. Gonna go commando tonight and get him in ze mood :p

Was gonna do the whole coat, undies and heels last night..might do that at the weekend, though. :chin:
    Originally posted by 1983
    Was gonna do the whole coat, undies and heels last night..might do that at the weekend, though. :chin:

I know someone who did that once...she turned up at his flat in nowt but a coat and knee highs...and he wasn't in!
    Originally posted by Astral Willow
    I know someone who did that once...she turned up at his flat in nowt but a coat and knee highs...and he wasn't in!

lmao, naaaah I'd make sure I did when he's in. :p

He's always hinted though he wants to see us in suspenders and such, so I'm gonna be nice to him :D

Get of her back, she only used a bit of formatting for gods sake,
    cant see anything wrong with that once its not overdone- and its not here and only in the start of the thread so shut up and get over it ya spoon :P

Fantasies I want to do are
    MFF threesome-
    Sex in a cinema (not sure why)
    A bit fo role play but were she ie real dominant a teacher or something and just throws me down and straddles me with rough sex-
    Like sex outdoors- have done a few but still a few more to go :P
    My new fantasy is to slap Kermit and Cruel2BKind about a bit with my willy in one hand and a bunch of stinging nettles in the other.
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Get of her back...

My Hero... *shucks* :blush:

As for you, Sir Cum - Little disturbed over your comment - :eek2: