Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Believable Or Unbelievable

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok here goes, i am having problems recently,

If you have a strong belief in one thing, but suddenly you feel you need proof of it, what would you do? would you test your belief to the mightiest way or give it some leeway and sit and wait?

Through me having this kinda dilemma i have start to begin many days unhappy, and i feel unfullfilled. anyone feel the same way?

anyone know how i can get back to my old self and feel much better?

please let me know,

Bob Da Spider

x-x-x:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it might just be me, but you're being a bit vague - are you talking about thinking you might like someone but being too scared to act on it?
    in a large sense yes, i cannot act on any of my feelings because in all ways i just feel i am not the me i used to be, how do i get back to my old self?
    basically stop beating about the bush and leave the truth bare
    im not beating about the bush, i am having trouble finding myself from within.

if i found my self i would surely gain what i had a while back
    Wtf.

This vague shite won't cut it.

What are you all about, boy!? :|
    ok enuf!

right i like this girl named chloe, i like her alot, but also i like a girl named charlie, i think charlie has a BF, and chloe dont think she has, i split up with my GF a while back and lost all the confidance and humour and feeling i usta have about stuff, i want to get all my old stuff back that i usta have so i can start to pull females again because i seem like a nervous idiot at the moment.

help me, this is not vague anymore, ok?
    What's 'usta'?

Ok, just get back to being around females. This will get you into the inclination of being comfortable, friendly and flirtatious. If you know yourself you're too insecure to be around a girl you like, make sure there are other fowk around to take the pressure of you maintaining the attention/conversation.

Talk to a girl you can trust about this. I know it's hard trying to get over a past ex, but time is a healer, as cliched as it sounds, it's the bloody truth. :)

Take care.

x
    usta = used to be
    Re: ok enuf!
    Originally posted by Bob_Da_Spider
    right i like this girl named chloe, i like her alot, but also i like a girl named charlie, i think charlie has a BF, and chloe dont think she has, i split up with my GF a while back and lost all the confidance and humour and feeling i usta have about stuff, i want to get all my old stuff back that i usta have so i can start to pull females again because i seem like a nervous idiot at the moment.

help me, this is not vague anymore, ok?

go for it with chloe. at the end of the day, the worst she can say is no. uve only lost ur confidence around girls you like, not around friends etc, so it sounds like its all in your head. if u believe u have no confidence, then you'll loose any you have got. If charlie has a b/f, then stay away from her, or ul end up hurting urself, and possibly her/her b/f!! Your ex g/f aint worth it, so keep trying to move on!!:)
    Originally posted by Bob_Da_Spider
    in a large sense yes, i cannot act on any of my feelings because in all ways i just feel i am not the me i used to be, how do i get back to my old self?

ur, you can't - surely that is one of the things about life, you change, therefore your views change and you don't generally go back - I mean good or bad, i'm not the same person I was a year ago , that's due to my circumstances and events that have happened.

Really, it is pointless worrying about - accept changes within yourself and move on.