Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

another bra question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where can i get a strapless bra which will give me a decent clevage?
merci :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i like the Gossard superboost bras...i'm pretty sure they do a strapless one.

you should really check out figleaves.com....its a brilliant site
    I bought one of the gossard ones yesterday, and it gives me no clevage what so ever even when i make it halterneck :(

Im thinking more along the lines of a clicky one, ya know like the wonderbra ones? but doesnt have to be wonderbra.
    lol...its so weird how some bras work for some but not for others...

yeah you should try a wonderbra then...they all seem to work for me, but maybe you'll have better luck with a WB!
    Originally posted by Naz
    lol...its so weird how some bras work for some but not for others...

yeah you should try a wonderbra then...they all seem to work for me, but maybe you'll have better luck with a WB!

yeah, they're so well made
    *Undoes bra to check make* After Eden, I got a bra from them for my ex's brother's wedding, it's not a push-up bra or anything but I've had comments that my boobs look bigger in it :D; anyhoo, it has removable straps and the cleavage isn't AS good without, obviously, but it's quite good! I dunno where you'd be able to get one though because I got mine from TK Maxx last July.