You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

anyone from carlisle...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've heard that there's a new club opening and it's being opened by 911, Jason Donovan and Chesney Hawkes. True?

Comments

• JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 I am one with The Mix
    What a top class celeb guest list..........

:rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Eeesh. I used to lurve 911. Funnily enough I actually had one of their CDs on yesterday too. Chesney Hawkes... well, he had one good song. Jason Donovan... someone else I fell in love with lol. At the tender age of 5 I saw him in Joseph down in London and I wanted to marry him :heart:
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    Eeesh. I used to lurve 911.
    Me too. To this day I can't live it down. I tried to throw away my tour t-shirts the other day, but I just can't bring myself to do it. How sad am I?!

Incidentally, all of 911 or just Lee? 'Cos I remember him being from Carlisle. Awwww I wanna come now!
    I was sleeping in one of mine last night :D I have a few. I think it's all of 911, my friend's boyfriend is from there you see, so he was telling her about it. I would love to go, there is a train from here straight to Carlisle but it would be dead expensive, with all the travel and hotel etc :(
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    I was sleeping in one of mine last night :D I have a few. I think it's all of 911, my friend's boyfriend is from there you see, so he was telling her about it. I would love to go, there is a train from here straight to Carlisle but it would be dead expensive, with all the travel and hotel etc :(
    Same. And I'd have to go via London, which would take a year and a day. I need the money for the Morrissey gig (yay!) :D
    Jason Donovan was at Jumpin Jaks in Bournemouth the other week. No one would come with me though :(
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    And Lee is the only one who comes from Carlisle
    :yes: Spike comes from Manchester and Jimmy comes from Liverpool.
    Originally posted by piccolo
    :yes: Spike comes from Manchester and Jimmy comes from Liverpool.

Nah, Spike is from Warrington [/pedantic]

Awww darn :( I was nursing hopes of a reunion.
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    My family live there.

I had a look on the
    News and Star website and I couldn't see anything mentioned about it there. Trust me, they would mention it if it was going to happen - the average headline is along the lines of OAP DIES IN SLEEP AFTER LONG AND HAPPY LIFE

The last time Carlisle had such excitement was when Jordan came to Mood :yeees:

And Lee is the only one who comes from Carlisle - he used to work in Hollywood Bowl. You can't get much more glamorous.

‘PEOPLE EXPECT US TO GO AROUND WITH BIG EARRINGS ON AND EAT HEDGEHOGS’

Hmm :-S

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/searchresults.asp?keyword=lee+brennan Yay :hyper: