Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

anyone from carlisle...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I've heard that there's a new club opening and it's being opened by 911, Jason Donovan and Chesney Hawkes. True?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    What a top class celeb guest list..........

:rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Eeesh. I used to lurve 911. Funnily enough I actually had one of their CDs on yesterday too. Chesney Hawkes... well, he had one good song. Jason Donovan... someone else I fell in love with lol. At the tender age of 5 I saw him in Joseph down in London and I wanted to marry him :heart:
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    Eeesh. I used to lurve 911.
    Me too. To this day I can't live it down. I tried to throw away my tour t-shirts the other day, but I just can't bring myself to do it. How sad am I?!

Incidentally, all of 911 or just Lee? 'Cos I remember him being from Carlisle. Awwww I wanna come now!
    I was sleeping in one of mine last night :D I have a few. I think it's all of 911, my friend's boyfriend is from there you see, so he was telling her about it. I would love to go, there is a train from here straight to Carlisle but it would be dead expensive, with all the travel and hotel etc :(
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    I was sleeping in one of mine last night :D I have a few. I think it's all of 911, my friend's boyfriend is from there you see, so he was telling her about it. I would love to go, there is a train from here straight to Carlisle but it would be dead expensive, with all the travel and hotel etc :(
    Same. And I'd have to go via London, which would take a year and a day. I need the money for the Morrissey gig (yay!) :D
    Jason Donovan was at Jumpin Jaks in Bournemouth the other week. No one would come with me though :(
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    And Lee is the only one who comes from Carlisle
    :yes: Spike comes from Manchester and Jimmy comes from Liverpool.
    Originally posted by piccolo
    :yes: Spike comes from Manchester and Jimmy comes from Liverpool.

Nah, Spike is from Warrington [/pedantic]

Awww darn :( I was nursing hopes of a reunion.
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    My family live there.

I had a look on the
    News and Star website and I couldn't see anything mentioned about it there. Trust me, they would mention it if it was going to happen - the average headline is along the lines of OAP DIES IN SLEEP AFTER LONG AND HAPPY LIFE

The last time Carlisle had such excitement was when Jordan came to Mood :yeees:

And Lee is the only one who comes from Carlisle - he used to work in Hollywood Bowl. You can't get much more glamorous.

‘PEOPLE EXPECT US TO GO AROUND WITH BIG EARRINGS ON AND EAT HEDGEHOGS’

Hmm :-S

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/searchresults.asp?keyword=lee+brennan Yay :hyper: