Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Perfect Drug

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I'll just have to go to Nepal myself then.
    thats the spirit! ...and here was me thinking todays smokers had all become soft cos of the endless but crap supplies they get nowadays ...
    I would just like to try other types of hash, theres loads and different types of weed.

What about white widow weed or afghan hash, anyone tried these?
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I would just like to try other types of hash, theres loads and different types of weed.

What about white widow weed or afghan hash, anyone tried these?
    white widow is very common in manchester. i get afghani black through her majesties armed forces occasionaly ...but most afghani is actualy grown in a a kind of no mans land of pakistan/afghanistan. if it has a small gold stamp on it ...it's usualy paki and very nice.
    P.O.S. 51!

this is a quote from the movie; The 51st State.

My perfect drug would be Morphine with no physical addiction and a much higher LD.

Opiate drugs (pharmaceutical im talking about) are fucking lovely, it just happnens that they can also be extemely dangerous and socially destructive if abused.

However the effect of Morphine (and pethidine) in my experience has been amazing, but this was only when i was given it for pain.
    You can get Afgan hash in the 'Dam, thats what we smoked when we were there and very nice it was too, although whether it was really from there, who knows.

My mum lived in the Hindu Kush mountains for a couple of years when she was a kid, I have this beautiful prayer mat from there.
    I personally think Heroin is the best drug. The only reasn being is that I have a 'sever panic syndrome' and basically I can't take anything that'll up my heart rate. Heroin calms me down, makes me feel not so paranoid and is really soothing. Of course Not the best, most safe of all drugs, but it makes me feel warm and calm.
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    P.O.S. 51!

51 times stronger than cocaine, 51 times more hallucinogenic than acid, and 51 times more explosive or than ecstasy!

Terrible film.
    I dont really want to ruin it for someone who is going to watch it, but the ending is all a bit of a let down, I havent even seen it and I'm disapointed.
    True, not exactly a great film, but a great drug if it were to exist :razz:
    from the stuff i ahev tried, i'd have to say pills and GHB together but without the side effects, i.e. grinding, comedowns, would be nice :)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Wa-hey! Way dead thread...
    I would say a mix between MDMA and mushrooms would probably be very nice, i've never tried them two together but i might get round to it.

Or really strong cannabis can be nice.
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    from the stuff i ahev tried, i'd have to say pills and GHB together but without the side effects, i.e. grinding, comedowns, would be nice :)

MDMA and GHB can be good, but obviously mixing a stimulant and a downer really isnt a good idea.

Speed or MDA with GHB, well they just dont really seem to go if you ask me, you can end up with a seriously unpleasant dopamine bounce when the G wears off.

I think the best drug would be something that captured that feeling when your sober, but just on tip top form, and made you feel that all the time.
    I think the best drug would be something that captured that feeling when your sober, but just on tip top form, and made you feel that all the time

Yes.
    my favourite in the late seventies was 50/50 heroin and coke ...known as a goofball whilst smoking sputnik ...mind body and soul on the biggest roller coaster ride in the universe ...yes of course it was dangerous!
    yes of course it was dangerous!

Well isn't most things?