Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Umbrellas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where does everyone buy their umbrellas? I seem to be having a real issue finding one that is small enough to fit in a school bag that lasts; in the past few months i've got through about 3. I use one a lot when it rains, even if it's raining and windy, which may be why they don't last... :rolleyes: But where do people buy them, what colour, how much, and how long has yours lasted you?

Comments

• Options
    I seem to get through a lot too i normally buy them from woolies form about £5-10 and they dont last so ive given up because im to poor to buy a decent one.
    you can probably get good ones from a department store like debenams/marks+spencers/BHS
    And they also sell them in places like the sock shop and accesorize
  • Options
    John Lewis...

Ilora x
  • Options
    I got a cute little umberella from Primark only cost about £3 or something, mine has little cows on it, it's cool.
  • Options
    I usually buy one that costs around 5GBP and it lasts at least 1 year... but I guess we don't have that much rain over here...
  • Options
    I got mine for my birthday nearly 2 years ago. Its a black one with love heart pictures on it-its really good.
  • Options
    I've got a nice one from H & M for only a £5 and that's bearing up well in all the rain and wind weve had lately!
  • Options
    the punds shop. Anymore than £3 for a brolly is fucking stupid.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Anymore than £3 for a brolly is fucking stupid.
    Hell yeah, the rate I get through them. I've given up completely now! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    TopShop have some really pretty ones. I want one. Such funky colours. :(

Never checked the price...although, they'll probably be too expensive for what they're worth.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    TopShop have some really pretty ones. I want one. Such funky colours. :(

Never checked the price...although, they'll probably be too expensive for what they're worth.

Like almost everything else in TopShop is.