Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK I know I have posted something similiar in the past and many people have posted other things which are similair. Anyway I used to be like 7 1/2 - 8 stone last summer now I am about 10 stone. I know its because I eat to much but the problem is that I can't help myself from eating. I used to do loads of exercies but now I don't do that much as I am always so busy.

Advice needed please.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Make time for some exercise or start to eat more healthily. You can't expect to eat crap and do no exercise and not gain any weight. If you're that bothered about your weight you'll do it.
    Re: Help
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    OK I know I have posted something similiar in the past and many people have posted other things which are similair. Anyway I used to be like 7 1/2 - 8 stone last summer now I am about 10 stone. I know its because I eat to much but the problem is that I can't help myself from eating. I used to do loads of exercies but now I don't do that much as I am always so busy.

Advice needed please.

eat the same amount of food but healthyer diet.. eg fruit n veg.. I know it's sometime tempting to pig out n feast but you've got to have determination if you want to stop putting weight on or lose weight.. Also if u can find 30min-1hour to do 100press up or sit ups that will help..

Good luck:)
    I try to eat healthy and cut junk food out and I usually last a day then I cave in.