Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New bong

one problem...i cant seem to get the gauze in to the lil thingy thing and make it stay.... should i cut it or try and keep pushing it in and bending it and stuff.
lil help cos ive never dont this before. and no laughing at my stupidity.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't go cutting it or anything, they should be made to fit.

Try putting the gauze over the bowl and push it down with your little finger, making sure it goes down evenly and doesn't slide to one side.
    ok weve bdone that but it wont stay in properly. it keeps slideing from side to side.
    Ahh I see.... :chin: All I can think is that it's been curled round at the edges too much and you'll have to use another gauze? But if the one you got in now covers the hole into the bong then there should be no problem.

Good luck!
    ok it worked...but it still slide around a bit. ahwell my cuz still got mashed.....even if he did only take like 5 puffs off it:lol: Poor boy couldnt walk and it was only weed:lol: And there was me with weed, hash and skunk all rolled on one fat joint still able to act normal:D