Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Creamfields......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
All i no abt creamfields is, its on august 28th and its at speke airport in liverpool. Did anybody go to last years cream? if so was it good? I wanna go this year, but not sure yet. Cheers:)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    While their a laugh, their actually all over rated commercial crap.. I like to stick to more smaller events.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    While their a laugh, their actually all over rated commercial crap.. I like to stick to more smaller events.
    Like lke Godskitchen Global Gathering! Though it's getting bigger!
  • Options
    Hey! glad to hear someone whos into Creamfields..

I went along last year with 5 of my mates, i live in london so it was a long journey but you catch a bus from Liverpool station which takes you to Speke Airport (derelict=obviously). It takes about 25 minutes to get there withthe bus and you travel with all other cream goers which is cool cos the atmosphere starts gettin really good. Got there bout 3, sat down and listened to massive attack as it got dark and the lights started comin out from the tents. You can sit on the grass and smoke wotever you like cos the police patrolling really dont care or cant do nothing about it anyway.. beers are pretty reasonable but youll need to drink alot of water cos you get dehydrated quickly in the tents, with all the body heat. The best tent was the main Cream tent where Tiesto and Paul Van dyk played, it was absolutely mindblowin.. laser shows and pure trance euphoria. Everyones happy and "your mate" cos there off there nut on E and so on. Chemical brothers were fab although you couldnt get back in the tent after cos so many people.

I would definitly go cos it was one of the best nights of my life clubbing and jus chillin, havin a good time.

ITs not commercial, its designed for those who enjoy the music and know what its about. You dont get your Chris tarrents or Chris moyles there.. jus pure top world DJ's playing all through the night.

Not sure where the next one is, but book your tickets early!

Nice one :naughty:

K
  • Options
    Originally posted by shamonmofo
    You dont get your Chris tarrents or Chris moyles there.. jus pure top world DJ's playing all through the night.

Can you imagine how disgruntled the pilled-up ravers would get if Chris Tarrent was up on stage asking them if they wanted to go 50/50 or phone a friend? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Can you imagine how disgruntled the pilled-up ravers would get if Chris Tarrent was up on stage asking them if they wanted to go 50/50 or phone a friend? :p

I think thats the only time you`d ever see pillheads get violent!

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU **** :mad:

*Stones tarrant with bottles*

:lol:
  • Options
    Well i have to be honest.. if paul VD or tiesto were up on stage i'd have a tendency to get violent! Gimme Laurent Garnier, Gabry Fasano, Chris Liebing, Derrick Carter, Yousef & FishGoDeep anyday! but then again who's askin me.. the english (scottish peeps are techno heads 2) & irish ppl have always had different opinions on music. I personally think, altough i know PVD etc are good DJ (mixers) i hate their music of choice & wouldn't go past deep - funky house & banging & electro techno! I just think it sounds more natural & less cheesy & spiritual or whatever you call it
  • Options
    I'm a great lover of funky house and deep/tech house but i dont agree that Tiesto etc have a kind of bland taste of music.. have you ever gone to creamfields when there playing in a main tent with thousands of people.. the atmosphere alone is enuff to make you wana cry with emotion not forgetting the euphoric tunes of course. Tiesto is the god...he knows exactly how to entertain a crowd and thats what is most important. I went into the subliminal tent at cream and it wasn't all that good, the sound system was poor and people werent hitting it off as much as they could of.