Looking for support for self harm? This community is a safe space to talk with others who have similar experiences, whilst you may also want to check out our content which has lots of information on things you can do to help your recovery.
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

A Level Results

JsTJsT TheSite GraduatePosts: 18,265 I am one with The Mix
Those Who've had results today, lets all have a good bitch and whinge at the Education system!

I got a D in my IT AS and U'd my Geography.

Sucks :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mmmmmmmmmm a-levels those were the days!
    Dont worry bout your U in geog I got

A,A,E,E,A,E in geog , evened out to a C!

Bopz
    I got a 'B' for my A2 Philosophy Coursework... One of the highest marks in my class :D:D

Ilora x
    Re: A Level Results
    Originally posted by JsT
    Those Who've had results today, lets all have a good bitch and whinge at the Education system!

I got a D in my IT AS and U'd my Geography.

Sucks :(

don't worry, you'll have at least 2 chances to do them again
    yay, i got a D in my biology exam. doesnt sound much, but it was higher than i expected to get, its enough to get me onto my course (ive got a C overall) and lots of people failed :)
    I got loads back...

I got a 'C' and a 'B' for my Business Studies A2's
    I got a 'C' and an 'E' in General Studies Modules
    I got an 'A' in my sociology AS retake meaning my final grade was a 'C' not an 'E'
    And I got an 'A' in my History retake instead of a 'U', changing my grade from a 'D' to a 'B'.

So all in all, I did good.

Well done to other people who got exam results back :)
    I got full marks for unit 1 French, which was a shock! Got an A for unit 3 (oral), too.

My only resit, Politics 1, came out as a B. Grrr. I got a C last time though, and I did get just enough points to pull my overall grade up so I now have AAABC for my AS Levels, which is good although I will resit Politics 2 and 3 in July.
    hey well dun to every1 cos ya know....a levels suck!

but moonshiner u must be so proud of ur retake results!

i have E in history at the moment and i'm retaing EVERYTHING so i really need to work hard n get help wit dat!

but i got 70 outta 90 in my Law unit 4 :D 2 marks off an A....grrrr!
    I was really pleased, I did a random dance in the History room! Just got to work really hard for summer exams now!
    History, Russia Paper Previous mark 66/120 (D) New mark 90/120 B (Up 24 yay)

Geography, Physical Paper. Previous Mark 53/105 (D) New mark 92/105 (A!) (Up 39! yay)
    Geography, Skills paper Previous Mark 63/90 (B) New mark 73/90 (A!) (Up 10 yay)

Politics, Government of UK Previous Mark 84/120 (B) New mark 108/120 (A!)(Up 24 yay!)

If had got those results last year i would have got AAB in my AS Levels! Wow

Now for A2 Results:

Geography Coursework: 98/120 an A woo

Politics Paper, 48/90 a D which is dissapointing but i felt it was a bad paper.

But pretty cool overall. I feel much better about being able to get BBB for exeter uni
    Analysing media unit (Retake): B
    Responding to a comission: C

I was kinda pleased with my results for my AVCE media units But in one of the exams only 5 of us got C or above!
    My college are going to complain lol so most of my class were not in the best mood on thursday when the results came through!
    I got a U in my biology module 4 exam
    I got a U in my pure2 maths exam
    I got an E in my psychology module 2 retake (got a U before) and that now gives me a C in my As psychology rather than a D
    And i got an A in my psychology coursework :D 88/90 was the only thing i was really smiling about...
    Am not looking forward to summer exams... :(
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    i got an A in my psychology coursework :D 88/90 was the only thing i was really smiling about...
    That's great! :thumb:

Don't stress about summer, I'm sure you'll be fine.