Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A Level Results

JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Those Who've had results today, lets all have a good bitch and whinge at the Education system!

I got a D in my IT AS and U'd my Geography.

Sucks :(
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mmmmmmmmmm a-levels those were the days!
    Dont worry bout your U in geog I got

A,A,E,E,A,E in geog , evened out to a C!

Bopz
    I got a 'B' for my A2 Philosophy Coursework... One of the highest marks in my class :D:D

Ilora x
    Re: A Level Results
    Originally posted by JsT
    Those Who've had results today, lets all have a good bitch and whinge at the Education system!

I got a D in my IT AS and U'd my Geography.

Sucks :(

don't worry, you'll have at least 2 chances to do them again
    yay, i got a D in my biology exam. doesnt sound much, but it was higher than i expected to get, its enough to get me onto my course (ive got a C overall) and lots of people failed :)
    I got loads back...

I got a 'C' and a 'B' for my Business Studies A2's
    I got a 'C' and an 'E' in General Studies Modules
    I got an 'A' in my sociology AS retake meaning my final grade was a 'C' not an 'E'
    And I got an 'A' in my History retake instead of a 'U', changing my grade from a 'D' to a 'B'.

So all in all, I did good.

Well done to other people who got exam results back :)
    I got full marks for unit 1 French, which was a shock! Got an A for unit 3 (oral), too.

My only resit, Politics 1, came out as a B. Grrr. I got a C last time though, and I did get just enough points to pull my overall grade up so I now have AAABC for my AS Levels, which is good although I will resit Politics 2 and 3 in July.
    hey well dun to every1 cos ya know....a levels suck!

but moonshiner u must be so proud of ur retake results!

i have E in history at the moment and i'm retaing EVERYTHING so i really need to work hard n get help wit dat!

but i got 70 outta 90 in my Law unit 4 :D 2 marks off an A....grrrr!
    I was really pleased, I did a random dance in the History room! Just got to work really hard for summer exams now!
    History, Russia Paper Previous mark 66/120 (D) New mark 90/120 B (Up 24 yay)

Geography, Physical Paper. Previous Mark 53/105 (D) New mark 92/105 (A!) (Up 39! yay)
    Geography, Skills paper Previous Mark 63/90 (B) New mark 73/90 (A!) (Up 10 yay)

Politics, Government of UK Previous Mark 84/120 (B) New mark 108/120 (A!)(Up 24 yay!)

If had got those results last year i would have got AAB in my AS Levels! Wow

Now for A2 Results:

Geography Coursework: 98/120 an A woo

Politics Paper, 48/90 a D which is dissapointing but i felt it was a bad paper.

But pretty cool overall. I feel much better about being able to get BBB for exeter uni
    Analysing media unit (Retake): B
    Responding to a comission: C

I was kinda pleased with my results for my AVCE media units But in one of the exams only 5 of us got C or above!
    My college are going to complain lol so most of my class were not in the best mood on thursday when the results came through!
    I got a U in my biology module 4 exam
    I got a U in my pure2 maths exam
    I got an E in my psychology module 2 retake (got a U before) and that now gives me a C in my As psychology rather than a D
    And i got an A in my psychology coursework :D 88/90 was the only thing i was really smiling about...
    Am not looking forward to summer exams... :(
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    i got an A in my psychology coursework :D 88/90 was the only thing i was really smiling about...
    That's great! :thumb:

Don't stress about summer, I'm sure you'll be fine.