Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gettin asleep

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need some good advice here! OK i plan on goin mad (takin e's) 2moro cos one of my fave DJ's is playin & dont wanna miss it & it'll b the first time i took em in over a year but my only problem is that its Paddy's day the next day & i wanna drink all day. So that means i have 2 get a good nights sleep.. I found sleeping tablets in the medicin cabinet, they're called dermicum (midazolam) 7.5mg. The only problem is they were bought over the counter in tenerife last year & i can't read the instructions & i can't find out about them cos then i'll be caught nickin em! i looked up the net 4 info but it hasnt been very helpful. Anyone know anythin bout them? any advice would be great but if you could tell me b4 2moro night it'd be even better!!
Thanx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont recognise the name itself, however the ending of it suggests that it is a benzo, they are all relatively similar.

The chances are if you are taking one tablet of a sleeping pill it wont do you any serious harm. However, taking random tablets isnt really a good idea, especially if you are adding it into the mix after a night out. You are putting a serious strain on your body and you could end up feeling very ill.

As I thought, its a benzo, have a look at this link, it will tell you all you need to know about the drug itself, it will NOT tell you whether it is safe to take after a night out because it probably isnt.

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic2/versedinj.htm
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I would highly recommend you don't take prescription medication (particularly benzos) after a big night, can't you just sleep in for a few more hours?

Deeep, having been a board user for a while now you should remember that we don't like text speak, it makes your posts much more difficult to read than they need to be!!